Piaggio X8 400ie maxiscoot '08 low miles

Bought new by me 03/06/08, 1st service on 19/06/08 the bike has been sensibly run-in and is performing perfectly starts first time every time even after sitting for a week or two.

Has an aftermarket Stebel Magnum horn, which has proved of great benefit on the once/twice a week I was commuting into London, before changing jobs.

A few months remain of the 24 month warranty, it benefits from a 6k mile service interval, £35 Road Tax & 70+ mpg, so is really cheap to run and also has s/s exhaust.

Yet it’ll cruise easily and comfortably at Motorway pace, I’ve done several trips to the South Coast and this could easily do solo touring.

Personally the X8 works for me because of the excellent storage available, my helmet (HJC full-face) fits into the boot and my jacket fits under the seat. I’ve carried tennis gear including racket thanks to the extra long storage space, effectively it has it’s own in-built top box.

These are over £4k new, but as I’ve already bought a replacement scoot (Burgman 650) and have an itching for a DRZ400, I’m after £2800 ovno.