Petrol Station Rant

will try that…tried everything else…

i’ll let you know the outcome…

cheers

smiled

Apart from this pr!ck the other week at the aforementioned BP garage… why is it that you go to the night pay window with the munchies and ask for pickled onion monster munch and a curly wurly they come back with an A-Z of Birmingham and a set of jump leads, b’stards!!!

Not this one again it makes my blood boil.

I love it when they want you to pay up front and all you have is a card. “hang on you look like a little Shi* that will swipe my card and use it on the net to buy stuff”

I will always go to the next station until I dont have to leave my card with the snotty little feckers unless I have to get fuel.

i jus fill up before i go and use the same garage and the indian dude recognises me and i pump away with my lid on and pay after

my nicest experience was the first time i drove in the uk… pulled up to the station having never pumped petrol before in my life (how spoilt am i?) anyway some guy not only pumped the petrol for me but paid for it as well… how sweet was that…

doesnt happen in London though… i have to pay for my own now… but like Flat - the station i use knows me and i never have to take my helmet off and always pay with a card… so i figure its just the relationship that you develop with the local petrol station…

How much more civilised down here in Chelsea: we fill up with our helmets and balaclavas on while sitting on the bikes. Then we start up the bikes and ride them to the side, leaving the pump free for the next person. Only then do we go in and pay.

As some of you know from last night I was popping back into my loverly (not) BP and seeing what happend a fortnight on…

We pulled in tried to get fuel and no we were not getting any… I went to the oik again at the kiosk (yes it was the same one) and asked if he could turn the pump on. He wouldnt without me paying first. I refused saying I had already spoken to his manager and this was not his practice with bikers… Biggus came over once again to try and rip the guy out of the kiosk and show him how pissed off he had become (which I must admit was rather quickly). He then asked for the registration number which I refused to give him… I explained we only wanted fuel and we would pay (yes I did have my helmet off, his broken English was worse and I couldnt understand a word he was saying) He then said you are not getting fuel so fuck off… With this and the “comments” on this forum I looked around the petrol station for some cones and God must have been watching cos there were loads… Biggus and I found three lads larking around at the petrol station and they helped us block the entrance to the garage with the cones. Biggus left the petrol pump on the floor and we got out of there waving to the oik behind the kiosk. With a friendly wave to the lads that helped us we tore off down the road at a rapid pace of knots…

Thank you biggus for taking me to the station and sorting the oik out and thanks for the advice on here about the cones as I would have never had thought of that…

I wont be going back to that petrol station as there is an Esso just around the corner where the guys that work in there are friendly and smile at you when you walk in with your lid on…

He he, you hooligan you!

We should start a new thread and vicitmise the station in question, I do know the one and I reacon a copuple more burn outs are in order. Or at least a ride in and then sit in, local press in attendance and the like.

Would love to do the same at my local garage which is also a poxy Tesco mini mart but it is always full of cagers who fill up with petrol, leave their cars at the pump and then do their fcuking weekly shop! Inconciderate twats!

P.S. Can I say twats?

Bugger, what a twat!

I went back past about 20 mins later and the cones were still across and the forecourt empty

Shame my back tyres getting a bit low otherwise another burnout would have been called for

Good Lord no, was refering to my good self!

Lol, nice one!

next time ur down lady p,take me to this petrol station…

i would like to have a little fun with this guy…lol.nothing bad, but i think i would have a rite laugh at his expence…lol…

it would also bee a good laugh to have bikes at all the pumps and just sit there till the fuel comes on…lol

he’d shit himself…lololol…

after all…we’re customers that have rights!!!

smiled.

ok smiled consider it done. We will take a bimble down there and see what he has to say to you… Bet he is different with a man than he is with me…

Hmmm maybe an LB protest ride out?

OI!!! cheeky fecker LOL

http://www.chuffster.co.uk/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=113

The one in red is Biggus, you can decide from that…

Quick, somebody call Trinny & Susannah, red is so not his colour!