Painted tyres

Rim tape next!      It also appears that you're only using half of the available fork travel unless my eyes deceive me.
B
have you seen ian ride

Only once when he was getting colouring pens from the shop…seemed ok to me.

Rim tape next!      It also appears that you're only using half of the available fork travel unless my eyes deceive me. B
have you seen ian ride
Wise
Yep ... ahead and pulling away from Wise (who has to keep stopping to pick up parts that have fallen off)

Rim tape next!      It also appears that you're only using half of the available fork travel unless my eyes deceive me.
B
Professionally set up ........ !!??

I was going to also do the Roadtec but go boarded after just doing four “Metzeler” …

Rim tape next!      It also appears that you're only using half of the available fork travel unless my eyes deceive me. B
have you seen ian ride Wise
Yep ... ahead and pulling away from Wise (who has to keep stopping to pick up parts that have fallen off)
IanWilliamson
and can you remind me where your gear linkage is & between what junctions

have you seen ian ride Wise
Yep ... ahead and pulling away from Wise (who has to keep stopping to pick up parts that have fallen off) IanWilliamson
and can you remind me where your gear linkage is & between what junctions
Wise
LMFAO.

Okay, you got me there. Had forgotten all about that.

Professionally set up ........ !!??
IanWilliamson
B set my bike & I may add he done a bloody good job too

I wrote “110” on the rear tyre of my GPZ550, then told friends “I got a hundred and ten the my back wheel”.

Tyre painting is definitely back in

Attachments

Have you let me_groovy close to your bike again?

no this is what happens when he does that

Attachments