Overnight To Paris

All,

we done this a few years back in cars … We got to Folkestone at 11pm the train to Calais by Midnight… Then blasted to Paris, got coffee and a hot dog… A few photos and was on the 8am train back… Great night out for £50…

Just checking the Euro Star prices on bikes and it’s £13 going and £11 return…

The video we got last time was fantastic, and I’m pretty much going to do the same thing again on the bike… Anyone fancy a trial run to Paris and back early May ?

Count me in Lee! I love this sort of things and have done Paris a few times. Still need someone else to navigate through the ‘periferique’ thing… lol

Count me in if you go after the 12th May, don’t get back from spain untill then.

If you can do it after the 12th then i am def in

Great we are 3 already! Any more of you?

I am sure we can recruit some more on the St George Ride

Maybe for the first time a small group would be better than lots of us just to see how it works out, places to stop etc etc …

I’ll know a some more after this weekend and will post up some times for discussion… The only downside of course if we are going overnight is that we have to get to folkstone and that’s a hundred miles already…

Overnight was better for the cars as it was cheap on the train and the roads were clear but maybe early morning might be better for the bikes…

300km each way from Calais, 2 hours then at 90mph :slight_smile:

or a total of 400Kms ( ish ) each way from Ace’s