Outward Bound

Evening ladies and gents. Please could I be really cheeky and ask for your help. Smile

At the end of this month I am going to Aberdovey in Wales to mentor a group of 11-15 year old on with the Outward Bound Scheme with self esteem and or confidence issues. To continue their great work I am giving up my time to help these kids gain “life skills” they come from all over the country, the north west and east on this occasion.

I have set up a charity site here http://www.justgiving.com/andrewrichards1 which you could pledge your support.

I would really really appreciate it if you could help. You can pledge as little as £2 which is the price of a pint or 10 fags I think…I dont smoke.

Sorry to Admin if this is not allowed.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for all your help you tight fisted lot.:smiley:

Thought some of you could at least spare £2

I haven’t checked the rules to see if it allowed but done anyway :D;)

Who needs rules when it’s kids?.

Thanks Debz thats very kind of you, I hope others follow your lead and help us to reach the total.

Seems a long way off just now but I hope people remember what it was like to be young and a little scared of the outside world.

Thanks again

You got me once elsewhere, you aint getting me again :smiley:

Fair enough :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again

contributed a little summit :smiley:

x

Sorry, just seen this post? Added my little something too, good luck :slight_smile:

There you go Andy, I’ve donated to your new bike fund :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on peeps, lets help to get the money andy needs? take a look its for another good cause…:slight_smile:

many years ago i went on a 3 week outward bound course at Aberdovey… it was a fabulous experience for me and helped me gratly. I approve whole-heartedly of your efforts, well done. Small donation made.