OUTCOME OV THE SANDWICH

HELLO PEOPLE CAME HOME FROM WORK EARLIER.HAD A LETTER AT HOME FROM THE BOYS IN BLUE. WENT TO ROMFORD POLICE STATION.SOME 1 HAD REPORTED ME 4 WHAT I HAD DONE THIS MORNING. LUCKLY I DID GET THE REG NO.

AND THE POLICE ALREADY HAD BEEN LOOKIN 4 THIS PARTICULAR CAR BEARING FALSE PLATES.

BEEN INVOLVED IN 2 PETROL DRIVE OFFS ASWELL. DID ALSO GET A GRILLIN 4 WHAT I DONE…I DEFINATLEY DO NOT REGRET IT 1 BIT…

IVE ALWAYS BEEN A CRAZY ARSE BUT THATS ME.WHEN SOME NEARLY TAKES YOUR LIFE.DNT KNO ABOUT YOU BUT I AINT GOT TIME FOR A PEN AND PAPER. WEN UR LIFE FLASHES B4 U.IF ANY OV YOUS GO PAST NEWBURY PARK TRAIN STATION LOOK OPPOSITE YOURL C FLOWERS. A FRIEND OV MIND GOT TAKEN OUT BY A DOUBLE DECKER BUS … R.I.P RAYMOND HUGHES LEFT 3 KIDDIES AND A LOVELEY WIFE.

NEW ROAD EDMONTON R.I.P TURKISH MEMET THAS Y CAR DRIVERS STINK GOT MIRRORS AND EYES USE EM GONE

I agree with u but cars just dont seem to see us biker next time try not to be caught…

no easyrider, it’s not about not getting yourself caught next time, it’s all about NOT doing it in the first place! (unless you would like to be arrested!?!).

:-/

you no that brov why do the majority of bikers ride with there headlights on during the day?

majority ov car drivers deadly.

SO MR POLICE MAN WHAT DO U DO WHEN U GET HIT BY PLATED CAR?REPORT IT AND WAIT THATS IT U CLAIM ON UR OWN INSURANCE.IT GOES UP AND THEY GET AWAY JOB DONE

Next time dont leave any witnesses !!

just a suggestion …

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/Bikesafe/Bikesafe2000/ridingtips.htm

Why oh why do people insist on using ‘text speak’ when using a perfectly good keyboard?

I thought it was invented/designed to allow a text message to be sent as short/fast/cheap as possible…

Not necessary on a forums if you ask me…but then who am I??? Ignore me

Next time do a better job. LOL

Doesn’t Royal Mail work quick in Romford

I despair

At the state of the English language today.

It’s not text speak, ov is no shorter than of, just obviously how he speaks.

Thats ok mate everyone has there little ways sorry.

a hand deliverd letter plonker lol by the finest coppers in england

Hey don’t say sorry, put it in the way you wish.

i aint sorry just being ignorant the way they are. sorry relly means exuse my french. fcuk off i dont give a monkeys.i ride a bike on a regular wiv a stap and WOT

dnt u like the way i talk pal mate watever u wanna call ya self.billy big balls dnt get offended im only joking.grumpy nuts

Claws away now gents lets play nice! (and Ladies)

No worries mate, it’s all good

OK, maybe I’m getting old but can you explain what…

“i ride a bike on a regular wiv a stap and WOT” means? Cheers

if i said the write words id get ina lot ov trouble.