Onother petition.. but DON'T sign this one

Some idiot wants to ban motorbikes…

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Ban-motorbikes/

Don’t sign it for gods sake, just thought I’d bring it to your attention…

Have you guys seen who has signed it…

This is just a few…go to the link and scroll down!

Sir. You are a twat. Sir, you are completely mad You, my dear, are utterly bonkers you are a total loon - this petition is abysmal You are a clueless idiot You gormless mong, please kill yourself now This is a wind-up, right? You are anencephalic Desmond Coughlan Hahahahahahahahaha Let’s never go anywhere or do anything. It would benefit Averyone! Naomi Clarke Peter ****wit Jordan Pete A Rsehole Jordan Watch out for Peter A Jordan. He is a danger on the road he pull out of junction and do u-turn. you all ride safely now Joey Deacon FOYRNB Osama bin Muhammad bin 'Awad bin Laden Ban banning things I say your a flippin muppet, grow some plums Steve Hislop T595 will get you…Twat Ivor Hardon We know where you live !!! hahahaha Wibbley Wobbley Woo Ura Twonk Luke Skywalker Hector Xaus What about unicycles? Drive a Volvo, do you…? Stop telling people what they can’t do, look after your own sad little life. Dull, car driving semi-moron, easily upset by wet man-hole Rob IHopeINeverBecomeAsBigottedAndillinformedAsYouSir Bellingham Rat Girl Facist!! Totally Stupid, What about freedom of CHOICE Lynners Dolly the sheep Spit the dog Robert Eric Tardo your Mum bummed you with a cactus P.Jordan is a ****** My name is Averyone and I don’t see how this would benefit me? tenaladyvolvodriver shesayfallinfrontofaharley I’m Averyone, and so is my wife… Cars Are usually more wreckless, ****wit Pete’s never been the same since they took his Milk Monitor badge off him LittlePeePee’sDimmerThanACandleInAGuinnessBottleAWhaleShortOfASushiShopAndBadlyNeedsABlowJob Peter A-hole Jordan can kiss my colon, Bitch! Had any fun today Pete? I’m starting a petition to cull narrowminded dull people - be afraid Peter, be very afraid… Fly Hizzy Fly ffs go get laid mate Goat Bothering Trouser Wasp 70mph?! There should be a 1 in front of that you homo!

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=58&MessageID=238517

On the ball as always!

Ah, apologies did have a quick look as was fairly sure someone would have got there before me but was a bit busy to look properly…

Sorry peeps