On my way to the Big Brother house

Smiled…you should stop by Chez Waxy…I live literally a 5 minute walk from the Big Brother House.

Has anyone got Smiled’s mobile…I’ll text him, as he is unlikely to see this now!

that chantelle bit was not a celebrity when she went in too.

shane has got to pretend he was in some twatty boy band, wont be hard, village people, lol

If true it will be compulsive viewing…good luck!

So, anybody heard from him since this afternoon? He’s not answering his phone! :ermm:

I think he would be the ultimate housemate! :stuck_out_tongue:

smiled, what were you doing in this and will you be appearing in it?

I work with someone who was paid to live in the BB house for several days before the original series. I imagine C5 would do similar thing - you need to iron out the logistics and production before it goes live.

He went there today, and it has gone live this evening! :slight_smile:

So far, it seems to be a majority of people who can’t actually speak. Sounds like half of them are smashed on something to start with! Shane should fit right in! :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

what? was live already? When/where? meh, missed it…

did Shane pull anything off/on/over/out?

Havent seen smiled,

o god now its jedwood.

wow, they still haven’t been assassinated yet? O_o

Why do you think his gone there? He wants a 3sum with them two Ice Gem headed incested brothers… They touch each other up far to much…

Does anyone know who any of them are? I know who Jeward are, and Kerry Katona (sort of), but the rest of them I haven’t got the foggiest and I can’t understand what any of them say. Am I missing anything, or will it be like watching a foreign film without subtitles?

At least one of them has talent - just look at those excellent Iceland ads!

I have not yet watched it. Is Shane trapped inside?:slight_smile:

AAAhhhh sorry to disapoint guys…i was not in the line up to go in during live filming…:pinch:

Basically my job was to go in and do the pre-dress and full dress rehursle…this involved the entrance…the photo’s by the paps…the interveiw by brian on the stage…walking too the doors and waiving…and going into the house and phucking around abit…all so everything was right on the live show that day…the crowd and crew were awesome and was enough to make you feel like a celeb…:D.

i was a stand in for sure…and went into the big brother house…but let go 5 mins before launch so i went home as i was absolutley knackard!!!

Dont forget the show on channel DAVE is launched on the 17th Oct called DRIVING WARS…first episode !!!:w00t:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCUlTMUSANM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnsuIucCzNc

smiled.

so disappointed.
i was at least hoping you would have killed the jedwards.
oh well,
next time…:smiley: