Official LB Track Day Tour 2011

Good stuff, is it louder when warm? with my CBR/Micron it was a lot louder when upto temperature. If so get there as early as possible and then let it cool down and do sound check last thing. I think if your a db or two either way they are ok…

Mine is 101db with a standard akrapovic with no baffle, and I think yours is louder than mine Ratcatcher.

revs depends on size, 5,500 for the thous and 7k for the 600s if memory serves me right. So yours will be at 7k Ratcatcher.

My bike has no markings and I am always a bit tempted to say it is a thou and get it tested at 5,500, but then I think if they catch me out I would have to talk my way out of a tricky situation of my own making.

I once did it at 98db limit though, with the baffle in, didn’t make any difference to my experience of the track.

I might get involved,what time is the sign on for these evening sessions?just read the thread properly… 4pm:blush:

Booked! Just needed to be sure if I could get away from work. The joys of working down the road from Brands :smiley:

Awesome. So booked so far for Brands on the 27th July is:1. Leon1984

1. Zander

2. Bikergirl_400

3. CGB

I’m liking the 50% gixxer ratio so far. Anybody got a 1000 for a full house?

Booked up the last place :slight_smile: See you all there…

1. Leon1984 - 07 GSXR600

2. Zander - Speed Tripple

3. Bikergirl_400 - VFR400

4. CGB - GSXR7505. Elad - ? What bike you on Elad? Should be a great laugh, and a good mix of bikes too! I have a support vehicle being driven by sara who can carry paddock stands or tools etc that you can’t be arsed to back pack there on a bike if you just let me know or get them too me before hand. I will be there quite early (work from home day :cool:) so will blag us a pit garageKeep your eye’s peeled for the next one…

if all places are gone…let me know if anyone pulls out,might come up to watch if thats ok make a change to the tea hut:)

I’m not sure if they are GP-even if it says 1 left and someone books I’m sure they release a second wave. It says there are 5 left at my end, but that may be in my cache from when I booked.

just try and book it see what happens :slight_smile:

Just did and have got the last place! woohoo!!

1. Leon1984 - 07 GSXR600

4. CGB - GSXR750

5. Elad - ?

6 Nivag - FZ6

Look forward to seeing you all there :slight_smile:

I’m in - all booked! :slight_smile:

…it said there were 4 spaces left when I booked it so hopefully we’re all in! :smiley:

booked and awaiting confirmation:)

words from my dad…‘yes you can borrow the nc30,just don’t bin it and mess up your holiday’ :D:hehe::cool:

so i’ll be in the slow group as i’m a track day virgin anyways:P

WOOHOO!

We have only been talking about this since France last year! Better late than never :smiley:

1. Leon1984 - 07 GSXR600

4. CGB - GSXR750

5. Elad - GSXR750

6. Nivag - FZ6

7. Weefrenchie - Hornet

8. GP - ?

Yay - great you can finally get the track day bug :smiley:

Nah, I hit 118db a couple of months ago with my trombone :smiley: nothin too it :wink: