Obsessive Behaviour

I do this too!

You ever seen the file ‘Matchstick Men’ with Nicholas Cage?

Well worth the price of a DVD!

Sorry fella,i think your talkin s**t…:D:D

your crule :D:P:w00t::hehe:

I am quite funny about washing my hands, hate touching things like hand rails, lift buttons, trolleys, bathroom doors etc. Think it is bordering on OCD:)

Of no consequence other than a by-the-by, it may interest you that the 7 point faecal quality scale was devised in the 18th century by renowned author and satirist Jonathan Swift (of “Gullivers Travels” fame). I’m quite surprised that the NHS still use it, as it has since been superceded by a 24-point scale. Or so a nun once told me.

lol i have a friend like you, he will wait until some one comes along to press the button/open the foor for him or use his elbow…if he ever has to touch hand rails on public transport (which is not often as he is an expert bus/train surfer) the alcohol rub comes out and he ends up spending about 5 minutes going over his hands…

ive reckon ive got ocd when it come to making things are secure, with my old car i would activate the alarm…wal away and then 10 minutes later be thinking; “did i switch my alarm on” and then have to go outside again to make sure…when im leaving the house ill triple check the door is locked, walk away (like down the road) and have that half a second pang of doubt and have to go back and check again

Chunky maybe you should wash once in a while.:stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha, know what u mean, at the ACE the other weekend, i went up to the loo, as you do…and as i came out, one of the girls serving us downstairs, came in to use the loo …i washed my hands and was sodding about sorting my things together when she came out, and went straight back downstairs !!! Told some of the girls, i dont think i will be buying food from the Ace unless its wrapped in clingfilm first…but then, who does wrap those cakes and cookies ??? :w00t:

But im the same, cant stand using my hands to open doors to toilets,hand rails etc…ever since i saw that programme where it showed the amount of faeces etc collected on door handles etc…:w00t:…just shows me what a dirty bunch of humans some of us are !! Nastiness upon nastiness…urgh !!!

Well i don’t like using public toilets when i have to go i normally squat above it and after i wash my hand i use toilet paper to open the door

Can you prove it… Maybe I could have a sniff if Eva does not cut off my balls for even suggesting this… :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Honey you don’t stand a chance but watching you get your balls chopped off now that tempting :w00t::w00t::D:hehe:

So what was the money you offer me at lunch for? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant leave the house without trimming the dogs claws. She hates it, one back leg is up to the knee joint.

If you’re a girl - PLEASE come and live with me.

If you’re a guy - get a life :smiley:

If you expect me to do your house work and if your house stink then there is no chance honey:w00t::w00t:. you need to look for a maid honey:hehe:

Or a wife that will stand all that filth:P

The reason my house always been impeccably clean is that I always keep a woman handy for that kind of things :cool:

Does she know that you only use her as a maid :w00t::w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

You probably want have any balls left :hehe::hehe::hehe: if she did know :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it contagious ? if so could you stand very close to rockerchick and fishface
next time we are at the ace ? :smiley: