oakdene weds 24th ,my wife's finally decided to over come her fears

I know the BM is on a wednesday but Sue has decided to over come all her fears of going on the back of a bike, before my almost fatal accident in 2002 ,Sue and i would go every where on the bike . its taken her a lot of courage to decide to do it again , and we are going to the oakdene wednesday eve from about 6 it would be nice if any of you lot local to the area would also pop down , and give sue some encouragement? i will be riding down there with an essex lb’er , at about 6pm , hopefully this will be the start of sue coming out more on the bike with me again:cool:

really hope to see some of you down there

stay lucky

si

coffee is on me ???

lotsa coffee to buy then;)

i’ll be at BM:w00t::w00t::smiley:

OAKDEAN FOR ME FELLA!!!:w00t:.

tell sue she’s done a great job so far by even agreeing to get on the back of the bike…me and frogga will be down there just after 6 i reckon;).

see ya down there mate…

smiled:).

cool thanks, maybe when sues got enough confidence she will trust me to go to the bm …maybe…loljust in the garage reffitng the old bulbous seat untit , as i changed it to single seat k1/3 cause i never thought she would do it , look forward to meeting you and frogga againcheers made my day that has:)

anytime me old fruit!!!:D.

smiled:).

Nice work Si i hope Sue has an enjoyable ride, with plenty more to come in the future. :slight_smile:

Would love to go oakdene but have absolutley no idea wherabouts it is!:w00t:

Thats cool news Si! Hope it all goes well, i’d probably avoid wheelies for now… :wink:

Was going to say the same thing! :slight_smile:

THANKS EVERY ONE :)defo no wheelies ive even unplugged the power comander , for now:D

and Sam & bikerbunny the oakdene is 5 mins from brandshatch :slight_smile:

<A class=l href=“http://www.oakdenecafe.co.uk/” onmousedown=“return clk(this.href,’’,’’,‘res’,‘1’,’’)”>Welcome to the Oakdene Cafe website. The Oakdene Cafe is a ohh :w00t:check out the leather whipps!!! :Whistling: ooh actually they are tasssles for you bar ends , not quiet as kinky but if thats your thing!!!

looking forward to seeing anyone that turns up

srads now back to the std seat with a grabrail attached:)

me and sharon will try and get there tonight

I’ll go Si, and well done to Sue :smiley:

Think Ann-Maries going too as I’m meant to be meeting her there tonight. Be good to see you again Shane, i’ll try to get Andy out too :smiley:

Bit far for me to get to after work so I’ll be at BM instead but I hope your wife enjoys her 1st pillion ride back on your bike, perfect weather for it as well :cool:

i really would like to get to oakdene tonight (not that i know where it is) as im not looking forward to the trip to borough.

however, i do want to see whats said and what happens at bmm, as it could be important for the future of lb (and i dont like not like whats going on)

see you at the oak dean at 7:D

thanks to every one that can come will see you down there , did i really say ill buy the coffee’s :ermm::smiley:

sues took my advice and we went shopping for her own lid leathers boots ect better be safe than sorry,

should be there round 6ish gravel car park or layby?//

see you there:cool:

When I get a new bike I’ll be there!

I went tonight, met 4 hot chicks (Mel, Anne-Marie, Mrs suzukisi and Wolfie ;)) and all you down the BM missed it :smiley:

oh funny a i counted 4 hot chicks there too, and none of them were wolfie , oh you forgot your self in that list :wink: good to see you lmrr and thanks was great to meet everyone else that turned up , sue loved it if i would of taken a clear visor we wouldnt of been home yet. Was good to see you again chenster , and to meet you paul

good turn out great mix of bikes and people from old to new to why!! and weird… bikes that is :smiley:

just a massive thanks again to all that could make it and those that just turned up anyway , not only made sue feel good about it but made me proud to know so many nice people ,see you all again soon , ?

stay lucky

si