Not the MayDay run...

First post updated with more details.

I was talking to Terry about a different ride out on Monday so i would be up for this Basingstoke being where i past my test, and im sure Charlie would be aswell

Jackie and I would be very interested in an alternative rideout on Monday, but this one, interesting as it looks, is simply going too far for a late start with work the next day, and plenty to stay fresh for.

Anyone interested in something staying closer to London, please get in touch.

We’ll be back in plenty of time for the Newbie Night at the Ace, no worries.

Jim,

You’re a star - should I spend a few mins studying route, so we can do “mirror train” type rideout per last one??

Happy to help, happy to follow

It’s worth everyone studying the route and printing out the maps - it looks like the numbers are fine for just ‘riding for the rider behind’ rather than using cornermen.

http://www.wotmeworry.org.uk/lbrides has the Garmin GPS file and two maps as jpgs.

Jim,
My computer not able to open the files. Can you post the maps as plain jpg’s?
Ta

Anyone living from the Ace and can someone call the weather god as it doesn’t look so good right now…

I know i said last night that i was coming and Terry and Tug said they bet i didnt, well i f*cking cant now.

Tomorrow lunch time we have to go to the f*ucking out laws house for an after wedding lunch. Im not f*cking happy one bit with this and told them how p*ssed off i really am. They are all a bunch of snobby gits and i dont like them one bit.

F*ck me, your excuse’s are getting worst…this one dont even involve your freinds, brothers, uncle’s, dog

I can see why you only do bout 1000 miles a year

Or is it cause it mite rain

I knew you`d like it.

Eric, the link was bad for some reason (now edited, but repeated here:

http://www.wotmeworry.org.uk/lbrides

John, the ride is MONDAY, not tomorrow!

ha ha …good one john,

Will see you at Sainsbury’s Jim.

Weather permitting, it aint looking to good at the mo

It`s suppose to be dry at the new forest tomorrow.

I’ll be wearing waterproofs…

Who else is meeting at Sainsbury’s? I’ll assume the rest will be at Notcutts.

Can you take Tug off the list please. He’s getting like JP for lame excuse’s

hi,i was thinking of joining us’s but just been ask my m8 to go out on his crf450 tomorrow…have a good one and hope it stays dry

Tug about to be (eek! surgically) removed (poor thing) - animal111 don’t care or worry, there’s lots of rideouts.

Those reading in the morning - the start times are absolute, do not be late, have full tanks and empty bladders…

I don’t give a whistle for the weather, I expect it’ll be fine enough, and we’ll have a gas.

Very windy here in Kent has been raining

But what the heck! not been on the bike all weekend be on our way around 8.30 see you ALL laters