North Wales Weekend

You’ll be feeling mine if you keep dissing me :smiley:

Look forward to it Ang :wink:

:blush:

Come on Tug defend yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Just updated the first post. Those who wouldn’t mind sharing a triple room will get it at £30 per person per night, not £37.00 but I will need to know when you pay me. There’s 2 triple rooms that need to be sorted amongst yourselves and 3 twins.

If it’s with a couple of fit Filly’s I’ll pay for them as well :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: ang please be kind, dont want to shack up with freaks:D:D unless thet are dirty freaks:D:D:laugh:

Here you go Anne, we’re both sorted then :laugh: …(Did you look at that link I pm’d you earlier?)

Tug you can share with Mark… Snorers United :smiley:

yep lol, silly buggers:laugh: i could hear you laughing like a hyeina:P do i need to bring spoons then:)

That’s Stacy laughing, I was videoing with Gingers phone as you’ll see when he posts it on YT. :smiley:

What dis Mark say when he watched it? At least he had Magners as an excuse :stuck_out_tongue:

I always find it’s better to give than receive… He found it even funnier watching Ginger getting done :laugh:

Too much information Ang :w00t:

:pinch::doze: I walked right into that one … You know what I mean lol

Just an update of some photos Mark took today of the Reservoirs at Elan Valley, Rhayader… It was wet! Best time to see them working lol

Attachments

Rhayader-20.01.08-001sml.jpg

Rhayader-20.01.08-041sml.jpg

Rhayader-20.01.08-065sml.jpg

Rhayader-20.01.08-089sml.jpg

Rhayader-20.01.08-098sml.jpg

That looks pukka, might bring me speedo’s :slight_smile:

Don’t forget your arm bands and rubber ring, your Dad told me you still can’t swim …at your age … pff I don’t know! :smiley:

Me cant swim ?

I’m a Diver Ang :Whistling: :smiley:

Yeah 1eaters told me all about you and your muff diving :wink:

SSSSsshhhh dont let Ginger know, only went down there when I finished sucking her teeth :wink: