North Wales Weekend

[quote]
Grimbusa (28/12/2007)

You sure it’s not you Grim?:slight_smile: sure does sound like you:D:P:w00t:

[quote]
Busa_55 (28/12/2007)

Don’t pick on me just cos your spinning bow tie was flat by the time you got to the party :laugh: :slight_smile:

would I keep up ?

If you’re not shy of overtaking/filtering then you will be fine.

okay I am coming, just sorting payment with Ang… will be on the new zx10…well it will be three months old by April and likely have had two new sets of rears…ho hum…

How would you like me to get payment to you Ang?

pm sent

I’ll be at Newbie Night on Monday 7th from 6pm… if anyone can’t make it but is around to meet at the Ace over the weekend or Friday night just let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

ang hello mate, signed up to this london biker place:cool: what time you at ace sunday,might just come up to the big smoke for a gas:)

**** just realized 7th is monday:w00t: catch up sunday if your about:)

Im looking forward to this…

Aha hiya, see what the weathers like, if it’s nice’ish I can come up your way or once you’re at the Ace we can go back Oxford way for a blat. Need a good old gas over a few cuppas girl :wink:

Hey Terry…Tug this is you know who ;);):wink:

Is that 1eater’s sister? :smiley:

PMSL be very careful Graham if you value your life… remember TQ3 will be going to Wales with us :Whistling:

eh?

Eh? :blush: I speak of 1eater fondly :smiley:

Did Ginger book a double? :wink:

Tired of life Grim?;):DWelcome TQ3:cool:

cheers chunky monkey:) ang looks like weathers going to be bad weekend:w00t:

i did go on the newbie bit, couldnt see how to start a thread :hehe:. oh and yep im coming to wales:cool:

After my post here look beneath and there should be 3 options… something like ‘add reply’ ‘add topic’ ‘add poll’ … if you’re just looking on the main sub forum then theres two options of ‘add topic’ or ‘add poll’… you want to add topic if you want to post a new thread.

Keep you’re eye on some of these lads who are coming, once we get to Elan Valley they might deserve to be thrown in :smiley:

And look out for low flying spoons too;):D:D

cheers ang, you know what im like with these flaming pcs:) hay dont worry got me eye on um:smooooth: nothing we cant handle:laugh: