North Wales Weekend #6

yes please, would love to come this time.

School holidays are ridiculously short…ok, ok, ridiculously inflexible. :angry:

Would love to have come up for that (assuming my riding was deemed ok!)

Enjoy

Sorry guys but it is done on purpose, so that we do not go during school holidays or bank holidays as the volume of traffic on the small roads isn’t fun.

April and May have lots of bank hols so I’ve had trouble trying to fit this around those. Unfortunately I can’t do it to accommodate everyones plans :wink: just ours :stuck_out_tongue:

Those that have shown an interest please read the other links from trips and be sure you are a confident rider, some of the roads we have planned take concentration. We have a rough timetable to keep to so will need to be making reasonable pace.

You’ve got me worried now, i’ve been learning for the last six months on my riding skills, even putting my life at risk in the early stages by joining the friday night off crew. I’ve braved rideouts in treacherous conditions and payed attention to the skills of the old, specifically Trackday Junkie & the famous Jetstream. Please someone tell me my skills are ready for north wales.:wink:

Rob
Needs someone with much more experience than me…but I do know you will need to keep your eyes on the road…Remembering your head in the air riding around Cheddar Gorge - lol

Ang - fair dos…enjoy

Me please. :smiley:

Will share with Dannyboy if he’s up for it.

Added you to the list, will you and Anita be ok sharing or would you prefer sharing with Ginger? :smiley:

Tom I’ve added you.

We’re good to share. She knows I snore already and I will get her ear plugs! lol
I’ll be working on getting my confidence back in preparation for this ride…want to be like I was in June/July last year.
Hopefully Tiggi and I will have been to the ron haslem race school by then too! :smiley:

I’ll try not to scare you this time! :w00t:

Scare you? :crazy: You couldn’t get any scarier than this :D:D:D

Westie I’m adding you right now, I just pmsl at your text :smiley:

Havin missed this in the past I’m up for this!

Sorry it’s taken this long to add you, can’t do it on my normal pc as I just get a page load of coding.

Added you now, only 1 place left :D:

Ooops hadn’t seen TQ3’s email for two places…you are all on the list.

It’s now FULL :w00t:

I can’t believe this is full already. Looks like a good group. :slight_smile:

Are you sure lol

How should I get the money to you Ang/Mark???

I will send over details for you all to BACs it over or give it to me in cash when you see me.

hehe well you know i love your trips, especially when sausage fingers goes through a huge puddle and gets me soaking… hmm wont forget that one!;-):w00t::wink:

LOL :hehe: