North London / Herts Pub Meet

LOL, harsh but fair :w00t:

Glad the road has reopened so i now can get there, unless it snows again.

I’ve spoken to Chris, the landlord of the C&H and the LB Fiver Meal Deal is Sausages and either mash or chips with fried onions… Fingers crossed for the weather now:D

Woohoo!! Curtis, if you’re going up the A10, I might be able to join you if the ice has gone??? (don’t fancy it on those cadwellesque back roads)… and if I go on the ZX10, Mark will be in the Mundaneo - thus supporting BOTH the LB bike and car clubs :smiley: Think he will bring our ‘understudy’ Nick along too :smiley:

Looks like I will most definitely not be able to attend this one. My car kind of died early yesterday morning. We think it spat something from the bottom end, either way the crankcase is shattered.

I’m going, sausage and onion gravy, how can you not go?

kool kool let us know time n place n i can meet ya somewhere, tiggi’s coming too on her bike by the looks of it

Looks like this is going to be the busiest one for a while. I’ll be bringing Andrew&7 and possibly sincere (depends on work)

See y’all about 8ish :smiley:

I`m getting hungry just thinking on tomorrow.

Yup, I will be coming along with Curtis for my 1st Herts meet so see you all there :smiley: Have my fingers crossed for dry-ish weather :cool:

Had to get the train today, so will see you there, Curtis/Tiggi :wink:

Do you want picking up from Cuffley Station?:wink:

Thanks Andy - I might take you up on that, as Mark says he still isn’t sure of the area :wink: Will let you know a little later :smiley: x

how are the roads up that way chunky?

His response: Dry and clear atm… (he’s working)

Just got home…lol:P

The roads should be fine now.

Its not the snow its the floods - a few closed roads in Potters Bar and surrounding area so take care. :slight_smile:

Nice to see you all last night.

Cracking night, great to see so many faces turn up. A big welcome to the Essex Posse:D

How nice was that chocolate fudge cake? Shame Tiggi ate all the pie though;):smiley: