North Circular A406 trying to kill me!!!!

Thanks everybody for your support. :slight_smile:

By the time, I caught up with him (10mins) later, I had calmed down, but I was tempted to kick his door in with my Alpinestar Tech 3 boots & wrench off his wing mirrors. Just as a lesson & to remember, not too nudge/bump bikers or in fact any other road users.

What he nudged was my rear tyre.

I can’t exactly remember the reg plate, but just for everyones info it was 02 Audi TT in dark/navy blue looking very nice & shiny with a bald headed chap in his 30’s (driving like a nutter).

Thanks for letting me rant, on this forum. :slight_smile:

I have never heard of that before, someone getting nudged by a car FKIN HELL. Fair play to you for keeping a cool head many others would have dragged him out of the car. I would report the wker anyway behavior like that is not a once off he will kill someone some day if allowed to continue on the road.

The Audi driver was a twt - interesting to hear that you saw a broken sofa thing on the north circular - I was coming home on the M3 doing 90 in the outside lane in the dark - and suddenly my headlights pick up a fcking DFS style living room chair plonked in the middle lane (there was no one sitting in it) - the chair appeared and disappeared in a second due to my speed and I was wondering if I imagined it - then about 300 yards on I see some muppet parked on the hard shoulder standing by his car scratching his head and looking up the motorway - obviously this thing came off of his roof!!! - if I’d been in the middle lane I would of hit it and been shot over the clip-ons and then got run over by everything coming up behind me - what a way to go - death by comfy chair. . .

I am afraid if I was nudged at 50mph and then stopped the person he and I would do a little more than talk. Can you imagine the damage to you if his nudge had have nocked you off your bike. People like that dont need talking to, they need reminding…physically!!