Norfolk Rideout II - Flatout Special

Well it’s getting bigger, I had such a good time going down to Brighton today with Tel, Tug and the gang that I’m now up for this, fingers crossed the weather does us a favour like today, can’t wait!! :smiley:

flatout
loopy
Tug
Terry-Moto
westie
Steve…
ianxv1600
Jay
Viggen
Ricky
D675 Ghost Rider
Nickffc
SheWoolf
Rich M
Elad
SV55
Blade
Jetstream
Wolfeyes
davedebbie2007
Rikster
steveCBR11XX
AndyP
Python
AbbeyJ
Phond
ER6Fgirl
Andrea
Al
zine
k-man
Adz
hectordog
ducatichick
magic
barac21
stevephi

For some reason I thought that this was in October and so was working my magic to be on it, just realised it is this sunday, and unfortunately, am in Bournemouth… AR$E!!!

Have a goodun guys, guess I’ll wait til next years for a flats special :smiley:

The weather is looking good . . . cool but warm enough and dry :smiley:

flatout
loopy
Tug
Terry-Moto
westie
Steve…
ianxv1600
Jay
Viggen
Ricky
D675 Ghost Rider
Nickffc
SheWoolf
Rich M
Elad
SV55
Blade
Jetstream
Wolfeyes
davedebbie2007
Rikster - I’m watching you, he’s too young to be in the Pan Clan :stuck_out_tongue:
steveCBR11XX
AndyP
Python
AbbeyJ
Phond
ER6Fgirl
Andrea
Al
zine
k-man
Adz
hectordog
ducatichick
magic
barac21
stevephi
My Mark :smiley:

Ang you got to come along to see how well mark rides that pan. :slight_smile: and bring his slippers along with you.

I want to but I’m otherwise engaged, can’t put off what I’m already doing. :wink:

I’ll let the fella fantasise for a bit longer :smiley:

Sorry, I am going to miss another one of these. I will be in France hopefully sunning myself :slight_smile:

you still got the bike danny;)

DUH yes sorry the penny has just dropped, i can think of a few you could take with you.

p.s. have fun lolol

You not seen my last post, have a look on the wales topic :wink:

I would love to come on this but I have already bought my ticket for the tail end show at peterborough.

could someone pm me the route?

cheers

Gona have to pull outa this Flats, after the ride down to Brighton the weekend I’ve relized I jumped back on a bike to early. Me groin is still fecked, I was in to much pain. Missed the Norfolk ride last year coz of a broken collar bone :angry:

Maybe next year :hehe:

Have a good day everyone, hope the weather’s kind to you :slight_smile:

Why not stop making excuses every year and just say you don’t wanna go on his ride? :P:D

Oh man i just PM you saying looking forward to seeing you there, cant Tug kiss it better or summat?? hopefully you will change your mind eh?:frowning:

you dont need the route, thats the beauty of the cornerman know one needs worry about as long as the lead and the tail know where they are going the rest falls into place, but you wont be dissapointed, the 1st part of the ride will take a slightly different route from last year hopefully more entertaining

hello, it has been a while since I did an LB rideout. I’ve got a couple of concerns. One is that the last one I did the corner man system completely fell apart. The other is that I have a slow bike, I don’t like going above 70, so will I be able to keep up?

So what time expected back at the ace.

Are we all starting off at the Ace? I’m terrible with directions but I know the Ace :smiley: