Norfolk Rideout II - Flatout Special

Long overdue I feel…But on the great success of last years ride to Hunstanton Norfolk, its on again Sunday 21st September Just shy of 300 miles of great “brisk riding” we will be taking pretty much the same route although I may deviate slightly, The ride will be for all riders regardless of skill or speeds although not suitable for any L platers as it will include six miles of motorway that is pretty much unavoidible- thats six each way

there will be two meet points the 1st being the ace cafe we will be out of there 9am on the dot second meet point for north londeners and people from the burbs will be the Tesco,s on the A10 heading out of london, as this is a safer meet than a bus stop this second meet will be just to pick up the riders and not a social…

Hunstanton is a traditional british seaside cold windy and full of Oap’s but sundays it gets full of bikes and thats every sunday all year round more so if its dry and sunny, there is a little cafe/stroke shed open on the front for a hot cuppa and a few chippys that will all be in full trade there is not much else there.

But this one is more about the ride then the destination. So to make up for lack of rides this is the big one to enjoy and stretch your bikes legs so to speak, we can hang about in Hunstanton for a few hours then back to the Ace, Cornerman will be inplace throughout the whole ride there and back so you wont get left behind if you dont understand what the cornerman is it will be explained on the day.

I must stress this is not a race if you want to ride like an arsehole then do your own ride and call it the “riding like an arsehole ride” i have done many LB rides without incident this one wants to be no different for everyones enjoyment. Ride there, have a laugh ride back, enjoy the day…

may need a few volunteers for sweepers tail gunner etc if my ususal gunner doesnt want to do it!!

link for last years pics and & the weather was amazing for the 21st october. Ah the

BROOKFIELD CENTRE Tesco

WALTHAM CROSS CHESHUNT EXTRA,
BROOKFIELD CENTRE,
WALTHAM CROSS,
HERTFORDSHIRE,
EN8 0TA

this is the 2nd meet point its outside of the 25,

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/1249/autumn-norfolk-rideout

any questions Pm me otherwise cut and paste your name on the list…

Thanks…:smiley:

flatout

loopy

put me down mate,dont no how to paste;)

The List

flatout

loopy

Tug

Terry-Moto

OH YES I SHALL BE THERE WITH NOBS ON…

The List

flatout

loopy

Tug

Terry-Moto

westie:w00t:

hang on, what date is this?

300 miles would love to but dont think i could stand the sore ass!!

Sunday the 21st september…they say to much giving urself a treat makes you go blind :smiley:

Don’t worry Terry Moto’s had an off and isn’t up to any jiggery pokery yet, you ass will be safe for a while ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one Terry, have your nuts come down from round your ears now!!

Sunday 21st septemberThe List

flatout

loopy

Tug

Terry-Moto

westie:w00t:

Steve…

ianxv1600

Nuts are fine now mate, its the rest of me groin thats still giving me probs :ermm: But hopefully I’ll be ok by then :slight_smile:

Sunday 21st september

The List

flatout

loopy

Tug

Terry-Moto

westie

Steve…

ianxv1600

Jay

Don’t be a wuss, you have a sports-bike, not a bicycle. It’s 150 miles each way, not all at once :slight_smile: And it’s so much fun, it’ll be done before you know it, trust me!

Nice one Flats!!!

Sunday 21st september

The List

flatout

loopy

Tug

Terry-Moto

westie

Steve…

ianxv1600

Jay

Viggen (99% sure)

and if the weather is good you get some marvelous views…

Sunday 21st september

The List

flatout

loopy

Tug

Terry-Moto

westie

Steve…

ianxv1600

Jay
Viggen (99% sure)

Ricky