noobface.....

Hey all,

Name is Ricardo. Mates call me… erm, usually something insulting :P.
I have been reading through the threads (adult section) here and decided to join as it is epically funny.

I ride a 97 Thundercat. But, I stacked it. So now I’m rebuilding her with a mate.
Hopefully she will be done soon, and I can get back on to my thunderpussy.

Never got a chance to take photos of her so all I have are ebay shots (see attachments). This will soon change.

I’m planning to make a few changes to her. Powder Coat the wheels white. Delete the black border around the screen. Colour the bottom of the forks black, so that they blend in the with fender. Replace the indicators for nice looking ones. Oh and fit some decent rubber - what ever is on there now is old and squared off. I plan on running Road Pilot 3’s.

Cheers

Ricco

EDIT - Sorry bad resizing issues :angry:

I thought only teenagers said ‘stacked it’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to lb

Thanks for the welcome.

lol not a teenager. But I do have the mental age of one :P.
come to think of it I still use phrases like “cool bananas” too.

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Hey smasher,

thanks for the welcome.

welcome along

yo ricardo. welcome aboard- hope you get the cat back where she belongs on the road. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys.

Tim, I’m picking up parts tomorrow. For some reason a set of forks for the Thundercat is harder to find than diamond encrusted rocking horse poo. Yet I’ve some how ended up with 3 sets, well within a fortnight of spanking my bike into nomansland.

I have a feeling she’ll be back on the road soon :D. I look forward to a meet one day.

Welcome geezer

Cheers Moto-King

Welcome To LB :slight_smile:

:smiley: welcome

Welcome to LB:D

Good luck with the rebuild

Thanks guys.

Spent most of the day on the road collecting parts. fitted, used but very clean and straight stanchions yesterday. Should be on the road soon :D:D:D.

welcome to the madness

Welcome Ricco :slight_smile:

Hey thanks for the welcome.

This isn’t madness. this is ridiculous.

BTW Small update regarding the 'cat and the repair status… It’s road going again - but **** ugly. I’m vain, so it won’t get on the road till the fairings match.
It’s in better condition now than when I bought it. Not bad for 11 hours of work.

hey ricco, good work on the cat!!! :slight_smile: