none riding

Run for the hills! :w00t:

Westie i`m a biker bloke.:wink:

That’s like a red rag to a bull! lol

OMG, this thread is going to be turning into a dating site if this carries on!!!

bikes are definatley more faithful…:smiley:

I`m also very faithfull.

And their ego’s doesn’t get crushed if you salivate over that picture of Daniel Craig coming out of the sea…or the film 300… or, Russell Crowe in Gladiator… or, oops, sorry, got a bit carried away!

Like a dog :wink:

You forgot Colin Firth coming out of the lake in Pride & Prejudice - drool :wink:

On topic I ride pillion. My kids are a lot older now but I figure there are lots of things I could die from. I make sure I am well insured so they are at least provided for financially should anything happen to me, bike or otherwise.

Mind you I am very picky about the pillion seat I use :wink:

How could I forget Colin!!! Used to go on the back of my ex but he still managed to give me bleeding ears so got rid of him and got my own bike… life’s so much easier!!!

Yeah, all my husbands just love bikes LOL Joking:D:D:D

Quite a few of the guys I know who have bikes have non biking partners, who are prepared to go pillion, but from what the guys have told me, they like being able to go off and do their thing, without their partners. It’s a kind of separate activity and they do different things with their girlfriends.

Most of the ladies I know got into bikes through male partners / friends. Not sure if having a non biking partner would bother me that much, as long as they were a kind and decent person ( and who wasn’t jealous of the bike !! LOL)

I was engaged to a girl who had a bike, she used it to commute abot 5 mls, this was long before I’d got any interest in them. I hated her using the bike and she only stopped when she saw a car fail to stop at a roundabout and smash the left leg off the rider. She had rather fine legs and it put her off. The relationship didn’t last anyway.

I think I’d need a wife/gf who likes bikes now.

its not she doesnt want to go on bikes and not that she dont like them she is just worried if we both came off and both badly hurt like i was the last time what would happen to the kids her sons got aprillia rs 125 little boys goy mini oto x she loves bikes but doesn;t want the kids to be left with out both of us if somthing happend

Possibly too much information, but plainly not a pleasurable enough experience for him.

My ex-g/f is happy on the back of the trike (we have a complex and unfinished relationship, and that’s just the trike); it’s a bit loud so she prefers if we travel fast on long journeys and arrive at our destination before she goes deaf.

:slight_smile:

All my ex were happy riding with me on bike. They didn’t even sit on the bike before meet me and when they did, just couldn’t resist and stop getting on it. I touch even a point when I was asked to ride a bike even if I didn’t plan, just because she wanted to have a ride :DI hope I manage to keep it that way :slight_smile:

Yes but john my darling your married. :smiley:

Some guys I date aren’t comfortable with me being into biking and therefore surrounded by men a lot of the time. I think if I’m being realistic, I need me a biker bloke :slight_smile:

There`s always something spoiling our fun Westie.