Nice site

Just want to say that you have put together quite a cool little site. The gallery is cool and a bit strange considering that I was at C-Bridge last Friday !!..

Anyway, just saying “Hi”…

Welcome Tex! Next time at the bridge come to say hello…

haha… might say hello, failing that just look for the person doing a burnout in the bus shelter. Did one last Friday while leaving, didn’t realize some people were eating food in the shelter though

Hehehe, we were parked up right near you! Hooligan

I see you ride a K5 Thou, were you parked up with the whole Gixxer krew that rocked up ? like about 8 blue and white Gixxers with a mix of 600s and litres…

No, that’s not us. We ride a mix of bikes, Fireblades, R1’s, Gixxer 6,7’s and 1’s. I’ll keep an eye out tomorrow if the weather holds out!

Cool, I might drop by… what time you guys usually get there ? Was a bit bummed last Friday cos the action only seemed to start when I was leaving and that was at about 10:30 or so… was also gonna attempt one of my lame wheelies but had the misses on the back…

About 10pm or so I’d have thought. I have resisted the temptation to do anything at Chelsea, there’s a lot of cameras, and a lot of cars.

hmmm, good point but the temptation is there as I only started learning wheelies about a month ago or so… tend to hoist lame ones when pulling away from every traffic light !..

here is a lame little vid I put together, my first-ish wheelies and my first attempt at video editing in any way !!..

http://www.nu-beta.com/R6/wheelie_final.wmv