Newbie -- Sittingbourne

Hi, I am a newbie on this site and would like to say hi.

I have been on bikes for a nimber years now and have owned quite a few bikes in my time. I have just brought a GSXR 750 K2 which I find is a really good bike, (improvment on the old slab side I used to own).

I live in Sittingbourne, kent.

Hope to meet a few members soon.

Regards, String.

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:
I really like the stars :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB…:slight_smile:

Hi welcome, nice bike

Hi and welcome, I live in Milton Keynes (origionally from Faversham, parents are still there), only been riding a year.

Currently got a Triumph 650 Daytona, I want to ride down to the folks, but havent had the chance yet. When i do ill give you a nod if you want a ride.

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hi String i used to live in Sittingbourne both ends Murston and Milton lol

me too! :slight_smile: Well Milton (Charlotte street right near that lovely big paper mill! ):crazy:

oooh that loverly bridge where all the lorries get stuck thats near there pmsl what fun:D

Hi, just give me a shout when your in the area, me and a few mates have a ride out on wednesday evening and sunday’s, you are more than welcome to join us

LOL…yeh was going past there in the car just the other week reminicing to the g/f went past my old infant school “the butts” in Milton and down the high street, man its all changed, nice to see the chippy still there!

Hi String, more details about Newbie Night at the Ace Cafe on 02/08/2010. Hope to see you there…

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic721875-59-1.aspx?Update=1

Cheers

Alex