Newbe from over the water

Hi All,

Thanks for adding me to the group.
I live out in Amsterdam but come from London.  I’m in London about half of my time and looking to join up on some ride outs and meet some other people with the same obsession as me :slight_smile:

Been riding bikes since I was 15 (Over 30 years ago), did a stint of club racing with Bemsee on 600 supersports and also a track day coach/instructor too.
I spend my spare time building / tuning bikes when I’m not riding them.  Mostly sports bikes, R1, R6s but my every day smoke is a Vespa GTS 300.
I keep a Ducati in the UK which seems to spend its life riding between my house and the Ace cafe, so looking forward to broadening its horizons more :slight_smile:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

Welcome eeezrider! Nice story! Would love to know more about the bikes you build…

Hope  to meet you on a ride :slight_smile:

one of the best intro [posts I’ve seen. welcome to LB!

one of the best intro [posts I've seen. welcome to LB! me_groovy
+1

Welcome to LB, should come down to one of our BM meets

If you like a full English breakfast look out for a 200 mile round trip  CNBR Sunday ride out. 

Welkom Nederlander

Welcome to the mad house

Welcome to the group/ family

Howdy eeezrider and welcome to the group.

If you’ve been to The Ace then you’ve probably met some of us already, whether you realised it or not. As an ex instructor, I think you’re going to be very sought after on our rideouts :grinning:

Welcome! Much track experience?

....As an ex instructor, I think you're going to be very sought after on our rideouts 😀 Janey
Has the old Rusty head shake become that common place we're now suggesting LB'ers go back to CBT school? Although I can think of one or two who may benefit from a little one to one input of the self preservation on a m'cycle kind  ;-)

Welcome to LB eee

Haha, it’s been so long since I’ve been out on the Trumph that a CBT could be quite appropriate. What was that thing about zigzags and crossings? :grin:

Welcome!

....As an ex instructor, I think you're going to be very sought after on our rideouts 😀 Janey
Has the old Rusty head shake become that common place we're now suggesting LB'ers go back to CBT school? Although I can think of one or two who may benefit from a little one to one input of the self preservation on a m'cycle kind  ;-)

Welcome to LB eee

National Treasure
To be fair, they are few and far between now probably because I tend to ride with the same people and they behave more now.

However since I lead a bit more now I can’t see the shenanigans way behind me as Ang can!