New Londoner into Circuit

Hi everyone! This forum looks so nice, lots of riders :laughing::+1::heavy_check_mark:

I am thinking about getting a superbike to get into circuit. The thing is that I have been into circuits before but in Spain, and being realistic where the weather is awesome for bikers.
I would like to know your experiences in circuits near London and the weather like? What is the best time of the year to get nice days?

Thanks to everyone, and see you soon on the road haha

Welcome to LB mate, I can’t help on your question as not something I do but sure someone will be able to help…

Hey Ducatinya! Welcome to LB!

There’s a load of circuits within riding distance or overnight-stay of London. Brands Hatch is our local, about 15 miles from central London. Lot’s of fun but not what you’re used to in Spain I’m afraid. We don’t have anything so big and open. Further up the country though you have many famous circuits - Silverstone (very recently rebuilt, amazing), Donnington, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park, etc. Quite a few of us do trackdays so you’ll fit in.

Hopefully if as MotoGP.com is reporting new circuit of Wales will be up and being built soonish :grimacing: