new kit, under suit gear does it work...

Well i bought a pair of the new sidis, a pair of reduced Frank thomas roo skin gloves a Frank thomas titanium pro one piece and a complete knox safety under jacket…

Took it for a test ride yesterday…feels tight but good…going to get kawasaki sewn on the arms and back plus going to add a couple of obrien designed safety features…

anyone tried these under suits for keeping them sweat free… do they work…

Some people:w00t:

You spend all that dough on a stonking new bike and spoil it by buying Frank Spencer leathers;):smiley:

I never wear my leathers directly next to my skin - it feels crap and can’t be hygenic! I wear thermals or just normal leggings and find they do a good job.

Please tell me none of that kit is green…

Yes they do work, either thermals in winter or Knox climat control in the summer, defo more hygienic, and makes it easier to take leathers off.

That’s Edzee!! :slight_smile: :hehe:http://www.edz.biz/edz-undersuit.html

partially green leathers, partially green gloves, very green schuberth helmet…

chunky sort of agree with you but the alpine stars were not overly confortable and once i took the armour out and fitted the jacket inside they were awful to wear…

I have franky leathers before and there armour is crap but the leathers are good…

zips crap too…

Okay will try and get some of that for the summer

[quote]
powerpuffgirl (24/01/2008)

That’s Edzee!! :slight_smile: :hehe:http://www.edz.biz/edz-undersuit.html[/quote]Thanks powerpuff will order some tonight

OMG…Can’t contain it :pinch:

New green leathers, new green lid, new green gloves… sounds interesting. :wink:

Sorry, twostroke…, I don’t even know you and I’m admiring your style.

The EDZ base layer is brilliant, never go out on the bike without it. Cool in the sumer and warmish in the winter.

dont be sorry…you obviously have good taste…

flying bogey springs to mind !! :)quick edit has anyone used the knox undergear ? been looking on fleabay at some new stuff debating whether to bid or not, cheers

I have bought the knox armour jacket seems okay…not keen on the chest armour but though seems a but odd and not long enough, presses on my solar plexus…real uncomfortable…

I always wear an EDZ 2 piece, makes life so much easier trying to get leathers off spesh in the summer

yes i like two pieces normally but I am working on the principle that one piece on the track is the right thing to do…

Infinity have a sale on, and I bought the Racer two piece under-leathers-thermals for £35, reduced from £99!!

They’re brilliant. Have been wearing them all day today and they made a real difference.