New-Chick around , also YamahaRidersDoItBetter's little sister

Heyyy!

I’m Bianca I’m new on here, but my big brother is a known rider, you may know him as yahama riders do it better or Clint, i dont currently own a bike but im hoping to get one as soon as the whole license stuff is in order… but till then if you ride out with him and his biker buddys up around soho on fridays…you may see me im always up there drinking/drunk haha!

hit me up!

XXx

Welcome to the site

awwww thankyou…

hmmm wondering how to put a pic up as i got none up lol i wana put one of my modelling ones up… any help?

n do you know my brother?

xxx

We’ve met, but don’t know him personally

See you sussed the pic

welcome to LB

i have met your brother at blackheath

nice guy

ahhhhh for those who know or have met my bro ypu’ll know he always has got a joke or trick up his sleeve!

ahhh now i wana bike i wana go out riding!

i love bikes!

what you lot been doing today or what you doing now, im rather sad im sititng in a chat room ahahah!

and yeah i sussed my pic, literally just after i sent that message! haha!

xxx

Hi there Not that sad,although it is Friday night,you could be out having fun.Just about to go to work up the West End for the night.

Haaa! no its really sad, im young , fun, outgoing, and am sitting in a chat room and not in a club, what is the deal with that haha!

hmmmwest end ehh? where u work? …thats only if u dont mind me asking lol , dont worry i wont stalk you…wellll hah!

xxx

Hello and welcome! I know your brother well!

OOOO u know clint, what do you go riding with him all the time? you may be on one of his video’s haha! you may even see me when im up at soho going out raving haha! if u see me when he is around , excuse the drunkness! lol

xxx

:slight_smile:

hahahha i would buttttt… i dont know what pillion is haha!

xxx

Hiya, welcome to LB…

Its where you are on the back of his bike…

Be nice to meet you and clint…

Take care…

Pillion = Passenger

Welcome to the club

hi there welcome to LB

and as your hanging in a chat room eariler wanna chat with me

Hi!!!

HAA! YEH HI EVERYONE JUST ME AGAIN BORED! HMMM IM WONDERING WHAT RIDE OUT MY BROTHER IS GOING TO NEXT … I WANA GO WITH HIM NOW LOL!

XXX

:slight_smile:

Hello and welcome

That could be arranged. Hi little sis, he was with me yesterday, moaning that you had betrayed him (I’ll let him fill you in)

I’m new around here too, so hi and welcome.

Get yourself a lid, and I’m sure you can convince him to take you out on one of our Friday night rides if you wanted too.

Have fun, and hopefully see you out and about real soon.