New Bike Weekend!

Another corker of a weekend on the bikes! Swapped the KTM 690 SMCR for a new Ducati Panigale V2 so @pricetta and I can do some trackdays together. Got rained on, went shopping for bike gear but didn’t buy anything, left part of the security system at the dealer so had fun riding back, went out got a get-to-know-her blast, then spent time fawning over her in the garage with a glass of wine.

Went to Box Hill today; caught up with @silveR6 on her stunning new RS 660, discussed ridiculous ex-BSB Ducati Panigale with her friend Simon, then went for a ride with Em and Laura to Newlands Corner. Blast home and now ready to watch some racing!:crazy_face:

Oh, and LOVE THE V2! It’s been a while since I’ve owned a sports bike, but man, you don’t forget how to handle one and this one is a peach to ride! Handles so well. Ciao bella!

“This is how you engage ludicrous mode…”

Strong and stable collection pose.

Ducati Croydon guard dog. So cute.

Beautiful, mint condition Honda VFR 400 hiding upstairs at Ducati Croydon.

@pricetta shopping for a new sportsbike helmet. We worked out she definitely has a Shoei head. Couldn’t find a design/size we liked in the Camberley Infinity store though.

Brand new, zero miles. It won’t be this clean again! Certainly not after having to ride home in some rain.

Read the owners manual over a glass of wine. Italian, obviously.

Laura, Em and, er me at Newlands Corner.

3 Likes

Congratulations, it’s gorgeous. Very jealous here.

Certainly not because it shares the same ridiculous design my Supersport has: a token rear hugger and a narrow pillion. I’ve found road spray on the back of my helmet. Somebody should tell bike designers about the wonderful invention: mudguards.

Lovely to bump into you Jay, sorry we couldn’t wait longer for Ems, hopefully next time.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

At least he’ll always have the die cast model.

Congrats @Jay enjoy the new toy.

Must admit when it comes to sports bikes there is something about the Ducatis that make them stand out. Gorgeous looking thing. Understated but nothing out of place… Every single.line and curve as it should be

1 Like

I passed on your hellos :slight_smile:

1 Like