New Arrival to the Family

Well guys, girls and others… At 4:43 this morning my partner gave birth to our second child, all is well with both mother and baby, just having a quick bath then back up to the hospital for me…

WOOOHHOOOOO

Congratulations mate.

Now is the time for sleepless nights, changing nappies and more reason to go out and ride your bike.:smiley:

Congrats fella !
Time to wet the baby’s head eh !?

lol thats why I’m called the sleeper

I will be checking my diary when I get home

Congratulations Karl!!! :w00t::D:D:D:D:D:hehe::hehe:

:slight_smile: Congratulations Mr & Mrs Sleeper… awww the memories come pouring back of such a special time, enjoy every moment as they don’t stay little and hassle free for long lol.

Congratulations Mate :slight_smile:

I was going to put up a picture of a dirty nappy to show you so that it would not shock you when you see it for real, but thought it`s a bit early for that sort of picture.:smiley:

Congratulations to both of you.

well done mate best wishes to all of you.

Superb Fella…

Love and luck to you all.

:smiley:

Exellent! Hope your wife is’nt to knackered or sore for that matter! Don’t let her feel left out wot with everyone cooing over the newborn, mums often feel forgotten:D

Yesterday i found out i’m gonna be a nan :smiley: God i feel old and im only 36!!:hehe:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH

<A onclick=“opener.insert_smilie(this, 22); self.focus(); return false;” href=“http://www.bikersoracle.com/cbr600/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=3#”>Beer“CONGRATULATIONS” <A onclick=“opener.insert_smilie(this, 22); self.focus(); return false;” href=“http://www.bikersoracle.com/cbr600/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=3#”>Beer

Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations fella! :smiley:

Mrs Kill has been cooing over babies for months :crying:

Congrats Mr&Mrs Sleeper… or will it be Non-Sleeper?;):smiley:

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratualations fella :smiley:

Congratulations dude :slight_smile: