need a kicker shaft for my 1980 yammi

well i wanna get my little yammi back on the road ive had it for 10 years and restored it last year but the kicker shaft is naffed so have 2 keep bumping it! and can be a right git on cold mornings! so if any1 nows were i can still get one for a 1980 yamaha rs125dx plz let me no as atm ive blanked the kicker off. cheers;)

wow that looks a minter, nice.

heres b4 when i made it at 12 or 13 from crap lool looks like crap 2. and b4 u say it yes that is a mbx125 front end had 2 make shims for it to fit:)

memorys i just got a flash back looking at my 2nd pic off when i was 14 riding up the a20 yes 14! i no like u aint done it! and the silencer blowing off and flying up the a20 and my front wheel lifting:D and dad bricking it as it was thou a line off traffic:D

98% a minter few more drips and drabs to do:w00t: ive had a few offers from collectors but cant bare to part with her:D

ill give you 50p for it :stuck_out_tongue:

haha ok and ill buy urs for 5p:D and give you 10p to bring it down to my door:w00t:

sold:)

ill pick it up 2 night:hehe: that way i only gotta bring 5p.

so that means ull have to leave the rg here :stuck_out_tongue:

na ill get tube:D

SORTED THE KICK START TO DAY NOW JUST A BIT MORE REWIRING AND MOT ETC :slight_smile: BEEN A LONG WHILE SINCE I ROAD THIS BIKE! 3 YEARS IF I AM RIGHT MAYBE EVEN 4! ITS GONNA FEEL FUNNY :laugh: