National 3 Peaks Challenege 8th/9th Oct 2010

Hi guys & gals,

on the 8th & 9th Oct 2010, yes that’s only a couple of weeks away, I shall be attempting the National 3 Peaks challenge. The aim is to walk up and down the highest three peaks in the British Isles within 24hrs, that includes being transported between the three locations, Ben Nevis, Scafel Pike and Mount Snowdon.

I’ve managed to get my Tim does the 3 peaks challenge JustGiving page up and running and would be very grateful for all those on LB who can give their support for such a worthy cause.

Many thanks,

PompeyTim. :smiley:

Good luck dude I’ve done scafel pike, and snowdon, would of done the challenge with ya had I known, will sponsor ya 2morro when I get paid
Hope the weather improves by then, you got all the gear for it???

Well done Tim I’d rather use my engine power around Snowdon :D:D:D So we’ve sponsored you instead :w00t:

Cheers guys, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

I’ve got most stuff Curtis but I do still have some things to get, mostly stuff that will keep me dry and also dry out if it gets too wet, I’ve got a list somewhere! :blink:

I got a 50l “canoe” bag liner ya can borrow if that’s any help 100% waterproof, waterproof map case??

done as promised :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer dude, think I’ll be OK though, we do have a guide too so I’ll leave it up to him to keep the map waterproof! :wink:

Cheers for that, much appreciated. :smiley:

Awesome mate, a friend of mine did it fairly recently. She told me it was bloody hard!

[edit] Donated you some shingle mate. Shift you a little closer to your goal

Cheers fella, much appreciated. :smiley:

Np very worthy cause. If I wasn’t totally skint (dam motorbike ;)), I’d throw you some more

Thanks to those who’ve already donated, anyone else feel free to get involved, any amount, big or small, will be very much appreciated, thanks! :smiley:

Good luck this weekend Tim :cool: better weather to do it in :slight_smile:

I’ve just had a thank you letter from LAA for the money I raised by completing the 3 peaks challenge, £198 including the gift aid element, so not too bad considering the rather last minute nature of my fundraising, many many thanks to all who contributed! :smiley: