Names of those who attended the Prom Rideout

I have 2 Names so far, I think there are a few missing, Don’t want to miss anyone. I’m sure there are 2 more to go.

Here is a list of who i have, if you know of anyone missing can you let me know? (or give them a little nudge and tell them i need the details)

Me.

Jarrod

PJ

Tiggi

Jaime

ChrisB

SeanR1

Hogtrumpet

TimmyFox

Deano73

Wise

Alba

smic

mike.and.his.bike

Cypher

Kevsta (need a bike pic)

Blade

Bang2Rights (need a bike pic)

whereisMartin

Aceman

FurryBiker

Arfa

Cheers

Also
Arfa on a blue Fazer
Alfie on White CBR

Guys, what such of dumbass am I? :smiley: Just realised that I have got about 2GB of vid with you on my GoPro. The only trouble is because its size I will not be able to send it anyone…

What if I handle it over to you Sam so can cut it and paste into your vid compilation???

I can meet with you on Sunday, just bring your USB stick with you.

I think you can try and send it using google drive. I sent Sam hell loads of photos and vids just using google drive! It should work!

wetransfer is a good free option too - up to 2GB

Or add it to You tube, i have a program i can use to take videos off you tube.

No harm done. Apology accepted. Especially if it’s in the form of a compensatory cuppa - black and two please :wink:

David

Furrybiker

I was positioned right behind you when we arrived at the venue.
Your exhaust is absolutely lethal- every time you gunned the engine I’d get it full in the face (ooh-err, missus).
Honestly I thought I was going to lose an eye. :slight_smile:

lol, Sorry. need to change the length of the can Me thinks!!

Not you, Sam- that was for Furrybiker.
If you look in Cyphers video you can actually see me roll backwards a bit, narrowly avoiding rolling back on the blue Yamaha.
I was trying to get out of the blast radius of the exhaust.

Still, sounded amazing. :slight_smile:

Sam you’re too selfish :smiley:

lol. VTR’s do sound the nuts, even better with nice Cans

I am really sorry, thats why they normally have the baffles in, but we were asked for loud bikes so…:Whistling:.

No need to apologise- it definitely woke me up.
Happy days.

Arfa
Arthur
Yamaha Fazer FZS600

There are 2 Bikes that i know of that are Missing.

1. CBR600RR Repsol Rep

2. CBR600RR Hanspree Rep.

If these are your bikes let me know your details so i can add you to the cdredit list.

Also if i have missed anyone Please let me know.

The hanspree Honda is Alfie.

Cool. i’ve pm’d him. Cheers

Just upload the files to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive. I wouldn’t upload them to youtube for Sam to download as it will compress the hell out of them and degrade quality.