My Motorbike

Well this is my Bike let me know what you think of it.:smiley:

Attachments

motorbike-1.jpg

I like it

EM

Very nice, a couple of other people on here have had the 125 version.

nice bike!

how long have you had it and whats it like? im on 33hp limit at the mo so was looking at the hyosung 250 as a new bike

My bike is a 250cc great bike for getting a feel of how to ride a big bike , Im a newbie to the site so just hopefully can meet new ppl and go out for a ride whenever that may be.

looks nice and the size wise it looks pretty big

yeah i like these ,
was thinking of maybe getting one when i do my a2
im sure ill change my mind loads of times as to what i want though :stuck_out_tongue:

Cracking set of wheels there fella:)

I’ve said it before and will no doubt be shot down in flames again, but I think these Korean/Chinese bikes are the future of motorcycling:cool:

I see some gixxer influence! They’re selling them on Forest Hill - I was really impressed when first saw them, nice bit!

The korean ones are there already…great specs and very reliable…my quad bike is korean and three years of limited problems…nothing major…and it has been abused…will be buying a new one in june with bigger engine and bigger frame…not sure what yet but really fancy another Quadzilla…This Hyosong though has had some issues with components failing, like things simply falling off would be good to hear how you get on Dan…

Not bad for a Chinese/Korean bike. :slight_smile:

VERY NICE MATE

Looks good to me!!!

very nice; you have a wierd furry thing dangling off your chin guard though?!? :w00t::smiley:

Cheers for your feedback peeps , by the way the furry thing on my chin is the bluetooth for my helmet which is used when I use my sat nav, Im 20 now will be 21 nx feb so can’t wait to get a 600cc nx yr , I would like to get either a cbr rr or suzuki gsxr in red to match the leathers.:smiley:

My mate introduced me to the bike as I had never seen it before , When I looked at the 250’s on the market this was far the biggest , I went from a honda cbr 125cc to this bike and riding it for the first day was hard and I was really tence and got a backache took a few days to get used to it but its great now , Its a great bike to get I brought it brand new 07 for 3 grand , I would recommend to anyone to buy it purely down to the size of it giving you the feel of having to ride a bigger bike and getting more respect on the road , it is a 33 bhp and it isn’t restricted as its a 250cc not a 600cc , I wouldn’t see the point in buying a 600cc and restricting it then having to pay more insurance when I aint using the sports enhancement of the bike , if you wana ask anything else by all means messege me.

Really nice looking bikes they are :smiley: I used to have the 125cc version, same chassis just smaller engine.
And you’ll probably get people comment about the make but I know that they are reliable and that as long as you look after it, it will look after you.
Nice one fella :wink:

Oh yeah and buy the blue flame slip-on can make it sound reaalllll nice :cool:
Pm me and I can find the details for ya

Firstly mate, very nice looking bike! :wink:

Secondly… I have the same bluetooth, and the furry thing (microphone) is meant to be on the inside of the helmet! :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: