My fireblade on dyno!!

Had my fireblade tested yesterday at the ace!!

Just wanted to know a bit more about my bike but nothing would prepared me for the news on top speed!!!

Initially the guy took her to 175mph on the first run and i thought that would be it, only to find out that was on 5th gear!!!:smiley:

Anyway on her 2nd run and in 6th gear she went all the way to 190mph (305kph) producing 122hp and 63.6 of torque!:w00t:

I know you don’t have the wind effect and wheel dragging but still its nice to know she’s on top form and with plenty of life left in her!!

It’s a Honda! Because you’re worth it!!

didnt get top speed with mine on saturday but it was FREE :slight_smile:

what were they charging miggy I heard £35 ?

and 143.92 bhp and 86.02ft/lbs :smiley:

£30 and a fiver for jeans for genes fund!

what year blade bhp is a bit low

I herd the Green one’s were the slowest :smiley:

This thread is useless without proof

right whose got a scanner so I can upload my chart ? :slight_smile:

Mark got the Busa done there on Sunday.

Torque - 89.88
HP - 166.9
Top Speed - A whopping 202 mph

That’ll do him for a touring bike :stuck_out_tongue:

ps. Was your Blackbird running on 3 cylinders Steve :laugh:

Attachments

Busa-Dyno-002.jpg

Nah only 2nd gear Ange :slight_smile:

Gotta get the fluffiness up to 5K sorted new filter should do it I think :wink:

Attachments

DSCF0150.JPG

MATE IS THE BIRD POWER COMMANDED A FILTER AND PC AND CUSTOM MAP WOULD DEF SORT OUT THAT DODGE A/F RATIO AND POWER DELIVERY WILL BE AWESOME AFTER. THE UBANE DYNO DAYS ARNT THAT ACURATE AS THEY DONT PLUG THE BIKE IN THEY JUST RUN IT UP ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS WILL GIVE MORE ACURATE RESULTS

I was impressed miggy!

ginge needs proof, i was there

Obviously, having to push the bike through the air means these speeds are pie in the sky.

Anyone who has hit a real 200MPH on a busa or bird will tell you the lengths they had to go to to achieve it.

My bike suffers badly from this down longer straight due to having the aerodynamic prowess of a house brick.

I had The Riot Dyno’d at that place off Gravel Lane in Chigwell some years ago. I teased Paul (the proprietor) that it’d prolly wreck his Dyno. He was really p1ssed when he called to say his Dyno broke whilst The Riot was on it!!!:blush: Its hardly worth going to find the print out, I think it was a whoppin 39hp!:cool:

and optimistic 170 mph in 5th gear on my 750…

with -1 +2 gearing lol

Mines a '97 carbed version, so will try k&n filter and change cans when finances allow :)unless anyone else can think of other solutions ? ponders…mmmmm NOS !!! :smiley:

Yeah… Flog it and get a busa;):smiley:

but dont they NEED an extra 200cc for a few extra geegee’s ? :slight_smile:

thats a good figure for marks though dunno what year or mileage he got on it, was one here made 156 on a W plate, low mileage

It’s on a 04 plate with 13k (I think) on the clock, only thing that’s changed is a K&N Filter otherwise it’s bog standard not touched - for now :wink: … Is that right Grim cos Marks not here to ask lol

Yep, even standard wheelbarrow system, just swapped cans :cool:

SteveCBrrrrrrr, you say you don’t need the 200ccs now but why did you swap in your old bike for something bigger? :Whistling: :smiley:

Due to the fact Im getting fatter mate…needed summat to drag it round :smiley: