My accident update

lol Ive got another post with the details somewhere. Basically t-boned a white van. :smiley:

I’d buy a lottery ticket if I were you TP :wink:

:smiley: tried that one doesnt seem my luck extends that far :smiley:

I t-boned a car at 20mph but i don’t think mine looked anywhere near as bad as that. For one my front wheel was still attached. I got a letter later from a company that told me they bought my bike to put it back on the road so it’s still out there.

:smiley: Maybe a goldwing next :smiley:
[/quote]

How you gonna get on a Goldwing…ya had platform bike boots to ride ya 400 :D:D

Seriously mate you one lucky mofo to walk away from that, surely in the insurance sorts the finance out you could get another on finance ? :slight_smile:

pity I flogged the FZR you coulda borrowed it

thats a mess…

lucky boy!:smiley:

tho i seen a few bikes wrecked from low speed offs, you be suprised!

**surely in the insurance sorts the finance out you could get another on finance ? [Smile] **

Yup, just gotta wait for em to sort out the excess, everything else is sorted except for the injury/personal loss claim. Actually lookin at suzuki’s new Gladius…sh*t name I know and a copy of the monster but for some reason I really like it. :slight_smile:

Nah Ratty, I dont doubt you’ve seen loadsa wierd stuff :smiley:

Wow Chris. I didn’t even know you’d had an off.

I’m so sorry to hear about that mate, but glad you’re okay.

That bike was so new!!!

Goldwing? Nah, back to a Shadow now eh!? :wink:
Thanks for that follow to BM all those moons ago! :wink:

Yea, I got a few Advantage as well. I’m also one of the Elite

wow, bloody hell mate you were really lucky!!!:slight_smile:

Gezzzz what a wreck! lucky boy!!!

maybe a car :w00t:

i fully agree, the same happened to me and 6 months later the bone had half died due to lack of blood supply, so they did an op to put screws in there and a piece of new bone from my hip to peomote growth… thats why i had to go from an exciting bike into a bloody boring car for over a year, my advise is if you get any pain later then go straight for an x-ray otherwise your screwed lol

lol, spoken to my Doc and going for a check up on monday

exactly the same with me richie (except I wasn’t a biker then). I got to keep the bolt too :slight_smile:

do you get pain in the cold months and do you have full movement??

no pain, full movement (that too a long while of self-physio though) and my thumb clicks nicely now

awesome been cleared to go back to work next monday…so last week of sitting on me jacksy :slight_smile:

what a week. After skillfull negotiations between myself, my broker MCE and my insurer KGM which included me almost breaking down in tears and my claims assist team beating KGMs phone people to death I have finally transfered my insurance over from my old bike to my new bike. Should be recieving it tomorrow or day after. Thank **** because I need it to get to work on Monday! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY

Might even pitch up at BMM on wednesday :slight_smile:

Well done