my 675

after not doing much with the bike this year cos of money and other stuff etc etc finally got money to spend doing it up, so over the next few months hopefully the bike’s going to transform quite significantly, any suggestions please let me know but so far this is what i’ve donechanged the brake reservoirs from the standard to the anodised

ordered the new tail tidy at last

just deciding what levers and rearsets i want as well as got to get a new rear tail unit after a couple of lil off’s :Whistling: then im gonna get a nice custom job done on it i think :cool:decision made:gilles AS 31 GT Rearsets and the pazzo short black levers but im not sure wether or not to get the adjuster in gold or black??

Tart :stuck_out_tongue: :kiss:

Nice :slight_smile:

Ive got the SE and have gold gillies rearsets and gold pazzos with black adjuster.

In your case id go for the black with gold adjuster

[quote]
Curtis (26/08/2009)

changed the brake reservoirs from the standard to the anodised

[quote]

I was thinking about that for “Midas”

It’s a great looking bike. I thought about one of these for a while, but decided I wanted something different (v twin).

Looks like it’ll be really tricked out by the time you finish with it :slight_smile:

plans on hold at the mo til after xmas due to having to get someone’s xmas pressie :slight_smile:

…but it’s already been on hold for 2 months since you started this thread! After Christmas - that’ll be another 1/2 year holed up waiting …!

Maybe it’s just me…I’m too impatient for DIY/modifying and would rather just get on and ride :slight_smile:

Enjoy it in your garage in any case :slight_smile:

Do we get to play “guess the prezzie” again? :smiley:

And what was your birthday present in the end with the S on the packaging?

Sorry for the random blast from the past :hehe:

Yes, lets play guess my xmas pressie :w00t::w00t: Give the man some clues Curtis :DThis was the pressie he was trying to get you all to guess - http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=13851&random=&cid=&src=Search took him ages to finish it :stuck_out_tongue:

the bikes still ridden eery other day at least, as for tiggi’s xmas pressie its something most people on lb would like :smiley:

BUTT PLUG

:smiley:

oh

erm

:blush:

How the hell did you find talent in a box?
:wink: