MP - tell loved ones not to ride motorbikes

no worries there fella she doesn’t have a key to the garage:P

Bitch:P

Wise descision! :wink:

we dont listen any way

Sent him an email…

**Dear Mr Sheerman

I am writing following your recent comments in the press relating to motorcyclists being labelled ‘widowmakers’ amongst other things.

I find your statements both ill thought out and grossly insulting. Maybe instead of blindly quoting statistics, you should actually try to ride a motorcycle. That way, in addition to easing traffic congestion and reducing the pollution that your car generates, you would be able to give a more balanced argument on such topics.

A balance which would also, most probably, also spur you into fighting that well known motoring evil, the lesser trained and/or observant car driver - who actually causes accidents in the first place because they fail to look for other road users - motorcyclists included.

Happy motoring!**

… the twat.

Highest number of deaths are actually pedestrians, however riding a motorbike is statistically much more dangerous.

my girl loves riding on the back, so i hardly think shes gona persuade me otherwise :smiley:

But when you let her sit facing forward she screams like a banshee :w00t::stuck_out_tongue: