*******MOTOGP COMPETITION******* Free tickets.

Right. Just to clarify, this is not a LB run competition, I asked Jay if he wanted to run this but due to the way you will need to collect the tickets he said he would prefer if I done it off my own back.

Basically I have 2 weekend passes with grandstand seating for the British round of the MOTOGP. It does not include camping but if you do want to stay then I may be able to get you into the Marshall campsite but your probably best off getting your own camping pass, also, if you do stay I will try and get you into the paddock Saturday night to walk around the team corporate suites and see the riders as they walk around the paddock. This is not guaranteed as I was very lucky to get in there last year.

To collect the tickets you will need to be there early on the Saturday or Sunday to collect them from me at the Marshall campsite as I won’t have the tickets till I get there on the day.

To win this great prize all I want is you to post your best biking photos (that you have taken or that are actually of you) and post them on here. The winner will be chosen at the end of July. Please only enter if you can make it to the event.

These tickets are worth over £100 each but are complimentary tickets so have no value, please do not offer me any money for them and likewise please do not sell them on as I will lose my job as a marshall, I am offering these up too my friends on here so please respect the fact they are free tickets and do not try and profit from them.

Good luck everyone.

Right… time to find one when I am actually upright! :D

Thanks for doing this Sam.
Mine isn’t an amazing photo but it is the first photo from my first solo tour last year.
Taken on the A16 somewhere between Calais and Bruges.

I will also add, you can enter more than one picture, but be sensible. Don’t upload your whole album hoping one of them will win.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

Been posted on here before, but I’ll give it a go

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

My two favourites

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

I’ve found myself a good shopping bike it can carry all my boots and handbags lol

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Would not normally post this but for a chance at free motogp tickets…what the hell…

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I haven’t been to the British GP for years

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

My old gpz in Ireland 

The things we do for free …

Some of me. Some I took. Please win. Please win :smiley:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

2 of my favourites

Attachments

So, I left the bikes behind me at the lights…which way do I go now?

Attachments

photo_upload.png

I don’t have many of me on her but here we go

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

My GSA days, what was i thinking!!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

When are you planning on announcing the winner…

off roading only…

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

Ooh, my favorite one so far :slight_smile:

Shame i’m not the Judge lol