Morning

Morning loonies … it’s time for roll call, get on parade ya layabouts tallest on right, shortest on left and weirdo’s at the back ok

JP

westie

ginger

flats n loopy

debz n grim

terry moto

tugs

uncle chunks

gsxrang

shewoolf

keti

wasp

tattooistchick

wolfeyes

kevsta

firebladepaul

wyvern

elad

smile

steve (slarty) for now

alice

broady

ratty

r1cky

martinn

pj

makman

dudette

captain chaos (him)

wigglehismaggot

2T

blade

sincere

chenster

smiled

The Stranger reporting for duty, sah!

Got to go to work for 11:30 though sigh Hope everyone else will be having a better day than me

morning…

lazy day…couldnt get up for the BCR:w00t:

Morning tartletts! how the devil are we? its my day off too which makes it even better!!!:smiley:

Morning Yall

yo!!!

Buens Dias Melon farmers

Morning all, just finished washing all the crap of the bike. All the brake dust, road grim, chain lube, and rain debris. Change the clothes and a sit down with a cup of tea and a biscuit.

AND WHAT DOES IT START TO DO!!!

RAIN

Oh well, knew it won’t last long. :rolleyes:

bonjour :slight_smile: working for me this morning… though thankfully from home and with a cup of tea and some pancakes :wink:

Mornin is! already been out and spanked it down the A10, going back out after the Moto GP, nice move James!!!

Good Afternoon Dudes of the World :slight_smile:

Morning / afternoon

Am having a terrible day, just really absolutely terrible - it all started yesterday with cocktails at half past two in the afternoon. The next thing i knew (after sleeping through SATC) it was half past two in the morning and I was at a party. The next thing I knew was when I awoke and realised that unless I was provided with two pints of coffee and ten paracetamols immediately, death was surely imminent.

Arrggghhhhh

Hope you are all having better days

Time for a lie down

Afternoon old man Steve and everyone else.

afternoon! well hung over from last night!!!

EVENING ALL HOW IS EVERYBODY TODAY?

Happy as i can be:D i sold me hornet:Dand i got the asking price…WOOHOO new bike here i come!! Now what shall i buy now…