Mornin ya all! Newbie in East London/Essex ere yea! :P

Ello everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m Dev - a shorty like Danni pedrosa :smiley: woohoo my idol! Signed up to this site a while back just never posted anything/or got to know anyone etc etc - but its been a useful tool on bike/riding advice really! :smiley:

New to riding yep ‘‘L’’ plates! Slowly building my confidence on the roads - still petrified to go on a 50mph road! :s ie.A406 (and no not cos of the speed!) but yeah hopefully will overcome that fear within the next 2 weekends - I need to! have my restricted test mid-March and am I prepared? No! (then again finally managed to do a few u-turns on my cbr which was virtually impossible with me weeks back) :cool:

Its taken me ages to finally get this far alone, I couldnt even ride a push bike 3 yrs back - anyway im finally riding and well everyday i say soon as I mastered that A406 then sod the trains i’ll commute by bike! :slight_smile:

Oh and me pride and joy CBR125R is attached :slight_smile: (not literally attached!)

Attachments

DSC07931.JPG

Hi and welcome aboard.

hello and welcome…bike looks nice in that colour :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome good luck with your test

Hi and welcome from another essex Lber:D

+1

What part you from? :smiley:

Welcome aboard!

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

WHERE ABOUTS IN ESSEX?

I AM FROM RAINHAM

Thanks guys!!! :cool:

<A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” href=“void(’’);”>Suzuki angel & FirebladePaul from ilford here, so dont know if you’d class that as Essex or East London??? hmmm :blink:

Ilford is essex:D

hi there and welcome to LB

Hiya & welcome to LB :smiley:

I’m another Honda L plater (CBF125) - believe me - the more you ride, the easier it gets - good luck with the test :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB.

hello and welcome,nice bike:D

Hello and Welcome

Get your name down for the Learner/Confidence ride out :wink:

Welcome fella

I’m from upton park and I was in your shoes 5 yrs ago. If you need any advice or just fancy hanging out with some bikers nearby then gimme a shout.

hello and thanks to the additional posts :cool:WASP : yeah thought it was Essex but some of my firends argue and say no its east london not essex :ermm:

Stevie: your lucky u got a 58 plate! I was stoopid! I didnt realise had I waited 3 weeks more mines would have been a 58 plate too (not that I think it matters anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

Trisckie: Thanks, good idea maybe i should think about going on the learner thing, I just fear I wouldnt be able to keep up and secondly I shy off in big groups lol :ermm:

JoeyR1: your like the closest person to me that rides it seems,! I dont know any ‘‘local’’ bikers so it be good to know one or two on top of these guys + any tips/advice would be great :smiley:

Awwwww, I had the black and white cbr125r, loved her to bits…

mel

Hello and welcome to LB:D

thanks Broady! :cool:

hi Mel - just read ur newbie thread and your cbr600 looks dam fine!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

yup im loving my cbr125r too but sometimes it feels it lacks power and thats annoying (well first 300miles was like that, since its picked up abit)

bet ur loving your upgrade more now though!!! :smiley: