More praise - MD Racing

I recently had my SV650 serviced my Mike down at MD Racing (www.md-racing.co.uk), and wanted to say how happy I am with the results.

I’m based in south-east London, so work considerations made it difficult to get my bike down to his workshop in Leatherhead - but he picked it up in his van and chatted to me about what I wanted done.

Not only did he service the bike to perfection, he sorted out some nagging (and sagging) suspension issues I’d been having - so the bike now feels like it corners on rails. Lovely. Plus, he cleaned the months of accumulated crap covering every surface - which is above and beyond the call of duty, I reckon. I got an LB discount, too, on top of an already reasonable price.

I can’t praise Mike enough - his pride in his work really shows, and I’ll definitely be using him for all my future work.

He’s on the forum, I believe, as Mike MD Racing….

Cheers, buddy.

Your more than welcome.

Im glad you are happy with the suspension overhaul.

Mike

An update to this: I’d underestimated my weight (don’t we all) when I last saw Mike and had my suspension tweaked, so I went back this weekend to see if he could do anything more.

The answer? A resounding yes. The SV feels even better now - I’m able to throw it into bends with much more commitment, and while the ride is a little less plush, I’m getting far more feedback from the bike.

He gave me a great price too.

Ah Mike! Your the man I need!

Ive recently ordered loads of bits from you. Lewis from Crayford. Thanks for the brochure and MD sticker! looks good on the garage beer fridge!

I need a few more bits and will definately be in touch again. Service on teh phone was excellent. Parts came very quickly and packaged well. impressed.