Monday Roll Call

Morning everyone - hope you all had a great weekend. Already itching for Sunday as completely converted to BCR. 

Meets this week - KK on Thursday then a speed run through Epping and maybe followed by Bagels @ Bricklane, Friday - Potentially Ace Cafe, Saturday - unsure, Sunday - BCR. Let me know if you’re keen to join! 

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy - gone but not forgotten…
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 aka head shaker
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs up

Morning LB family… long live the giant round yellow thing in the sky !!

Morning all - no matter how pissed off I get about work - at least I enjoy the ride into work - especially at this time of year when my hands aren’t freezing :) 

Morning all

good morning one and all. nice to be back at work :slight_smile: Tracer goes in for it’s 6000 mile service tomorrow. going to be expensive!

It shouldn’t really be anything more than list price, you’ve not broken anything yet have you?

In other news, I’m growing used to this lidl basket on the back of the bike. Half tempted to just leave it there…

Morning all,

New starters galore in the office today. I really should have gotten in earlier and finished my breakfast and coffee before they all turned up. I really just want to get on my nicely cleaned bike and go for a ride. Oh well.

Good morning gang.

I fancied a lie in this morning, and got it. The cat kept away, and silent, today.

Good morning gang.

I fancied a like in this morning, and got it. The cat kept away, and silent, today.

Aceman
Mate - let's try again this Thursday? 
New starters galore in the office today. TimmyFox
Any fitties?
It shouldn't really be anything more than list price, you've not broken anything yet have you? Big Red S
I'm told that my local one is the most expensive for servicing

Morning all, I managed to crack one rear blinker case parking the bike… ugh… the hurries.

Morning all sunny all day, lovely weather

Morning.

R

Morning, mot passed on the white one, though informed it’s got slow rear puncture.
The tyre on has 500 miles on it. Grrrr
Currently in FWR getting it plugged.

That’s annoying Gavin! 

Good morning all, bad start to the day, I have a sickly bike, with a chain looser than a grannys fanny

Good morning gang.

I fancied a like in this morning, and got it. The cat kept away, and silent, today.

Aceman
Mate - let's try again this Thursday?  JAX

Typo now sorted “like” should’ve been “lie”.  Thanks for highlighting that.  I try to sort out errors asap, not wait for Thursdays.

Oh, you probably meant the Krispy Kreme meet, not my typo.

I’m finishing teaching at 8pm on Thursday’s, so the quickest I can get to KK is 8:30pm, and I’m sure you guys would have wanted to get out an play long before that.  Don’t wait for me, I could always be delayed, and not get there until 8:45pm.  Last week, I think I got there before 8:30pm.

Is the Krispy Kreme meet a thing again, then?