Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs in!

Morning all, 10degrees this morning caught me out, warming up nicely with a coffee

Good morning! So it’s time to start carrying that extra morning layer again already. Thanks for the tip. Roads will start to fill up again soon enough.

Make the most!

B.

Morning all.

It’s August, I’m in all seasons gloves and still my fingers are literally blue. What’s going on???

Raynauds syndrome?

Brilliant morning everyone.

Morning all,

Lovely ride in this morning. A little traffic but nothing exciting happened which is nice.

Morning!!

Day off :wink: Gonna explore around Hever way I think and chill on the bike :smiley:

Morning all

Morning all… 

For all of you using Bennetts… have you been receiving a higher renewal quote than last year lately? Even thought you haven’t had to make any  claims… They came back to me with a quote of over 400 quid against last year… so much for east end gentrification

Morning all

Morning all... 

For all of you using Bennetts… have you been receiving a higher renewal quote than last year lately? Even thought you haven’t had to make any  claims… They came back to me with a quote of over 400 quid against last year… so much for east end gentrification

WildBoy
im with bennetts & my insurance went down by £450 this year
Morning all... 

WildBoy
im with bennetts & my insurance went down by £450 this year Wise
Lucky me then...

every insurance company does that, it’s to catch the people who let their policy auto-renew. 

I did initially think that, but it’s HAVS (too much vibrating tool use!) and a misbehaving thyroid. Is it something that you suffer from?

Janey won’t HAVS get better now you’re married :wink:

Coincidentally enough, I stopped playing with buzzy power tools when I met the mister.

Just put up a 3m x 3m gazebo in the garden and adorned it in fairy lights. This makes me happy.

I am going to bed now.

Night night :slight_smile: