Messages for the Colleagues of Allan Shaw

Following on from the tragic news of the Police rider that was killed, this thread is solely for messages to his family and work colleagues to express our condolensces for their loss.

Please add your messages here as well as signing the card if you are going to Cubana on Wednesday.

This is the story:

Police motorcyclist dies in crash
Amanda Smith
Bolton Evening News

A 33-year-old police motorcyclist has died after hitting a heavy goods lorry in Bolton.
Allan Shaw was taking part in a training exercise when he crashed at Crompton Way, Astley Bridge, on Wednesday morning.

A police spokeswoman said the traffic officer, who was on duty, died at the scene and no one else was hurt.

An investigation into the cause of the crash is ongoing. Roads closed after the incident have now been reopened.

Mr Shaw, from Ashton-in-Makerfield, joined the force in 1999 and was based at the road policing unit at Plant Hill.

He leaves a wife and a two-year-old daughter.

Condolences from Barro and Family.

Love and Luck to The Family left behind.

RIP

Condolences from LondonDRZ and family, our thoughts are with you.

Deepset sympathy from DanCBR600rider and my family.

Condolences from Terry and Family.

deepest sympathies to the family left behind. RIP.

Deepest sympathies to family, friends and colleagues.
My thoughts are with you.

RIP.

Our sincere condolences to Allan’s family and friends.

Highly tragic, my sympathies to his collegues and loved-ones.

RIP Allan.

Deepest sympathy to family and friends.

A sad event, condolences to all his family and friends.

Tough news and very sad for all friends, relations and colleagues, and of course all bikers. Keep the blues and two’s flashing…

When someone who works for other people is lost we all lose.

Dedication and a sense of duty to society are sorely lacking and the loss of Allan affects all of us in a smal yet important way. Our thoughts are with his friends, family and the colleagues who continue to look out for us in the face of all the petty anger and dangerous idiocy of those that don’t repsect the laws that Allan upheld for us.

Your loss is our loss. RIP.

My condolences to the family and friends. We give value to your work Allan, keep looking after us over there please

condolences to friends and family.

condolences from myself and my family to the family and work colleagues of allen…may he rest…

when anyone just doing there duty to protect us all dies it a sad loss to us all .condolances from a fellow biker

To his family, my sincere condolences. Nothing will replace your loss, but time will help to heal.

To his colleagues, we may all complain about you when you catch us speeding etc, but we do appreciate the difficult job you do. Thoughts go out to you all.

Mad Liz

My very deepest sympathies, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

The job you did, and the job your colleagues continue to do is so important and so thankless… never confuse our complaining for lack of respect.

Your loss is deeply felt.

Matthew and Family

Deepest sympathy to Allans family. RIP