Mesh jacket

Recommend me a mesh jacket. Needs to have all the protection, can’t face taking my Goretex jacket south again this summer.

Thanks folks.

Funny you should mention that I’ve got to buy a new jacket as well but a Gortex one. I’m thinking Klim.

my dad and brother quite like thier Dainese Air Frame jackets

I’ve got a Revit mesh jacket, it’s good cause it zips into my Revit trousers too.

Will have a look at them. I see Richa do a mesh jacket too

I’ve just invested in a Knox armoured mesh shirt after nearly killing myself with heatstroke in my leathers too many times! They have a brilliant outlet section with a lot of jackets at half price Outlet - Knox

2 Likes

I’ve just bought an Adventure Spec Supershirt, I use it mainly off road but it can be used with just a T shirt on top. Supershirt | Adventure Spec

1 Like

I like the idea of UK made Knox, though they seem more shirt than jacket. I’m running out of time to try on as it’s a week and a half before the first trip and I’m dead busy.

Urban Rider in Chelsea carry Knox & you can check their in store stock online.

https://www.urbanrider.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/index/?garment_type=793&product_list_dir=desc&product_list_order=cumulative_reviews&q=knox-urbane-pro

I’ve got a Rev’it Tornado which is a well made mesh jacket that comes with a zip-out waterproof/lightly insulated inner jacket, which is handy for those chilly early morning starts. Mine’s a 5 year old original model, the MK 3 is the latest version.

1 Like