Mayday Run

count me in:D

Yep mate I’m most definately going and should still be able to head down with ya :smiley:

question,will everybody be meeting at the acecafe at 9am on the 5th of may

I’ll be working :frowning:

I’ll be down there, probably ride down with a mate from Kent.

I’ll definitely be going. If the Doc - and indeed any L-Platers or 125 unfortunates - fancy riding a revised route with me to include the motorway bypass section then lemme know!

I’m up for this, went last year but on a slightly different route. Haven’t made plans so far, but don’t mind riding with the L’ers if you want a bigger bike along (I’m trying to stay off m’ways… they lead me into trouble) :hehe:

Could be up for this. :smiley:

me and the wife will be with you.

and a few more.:wink:

i’v been going from the ace cafe to hastings for five years… still aint been cought, touch wood, coming home is the best, there isnt

that many plod in the afernoon/evening.

I’ve been given my pass from the wife, so should be leaving from the ACE

im comming :D:D:D first time ive done the mayday run.

intenion for the day: ride casually not recklessly:D:D

I’ll probably come along. Will there be an obligatory fuel stop? I noticed it’s about 100 miles down there. Both my bikes, firestorm and hornet have sub 100 mile tank ranges.

Damn, why do the most fun bikes not get very far on one tank…:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there! looking forward to it, esp if weather is like how it was today :smiley:

I will be riding from hastings with around 10 others to meet up with u lot for the ride back to hastings.
Any info on place and time to meet would be great
Ace cafe?
Thanx

4 years later!!!:w00t:

Nice find :hehe:

My thinking was the thread is alrdy about mayday and if i post people would see it. Which worked sort of lol