Made in Chelsea Sunday 24th of June

Midnight city’ is one of my favourite Tracks at the moment

how was the weather for your ride-out?

I was going to do a ‘Shame on Joby’ thread, as it seems to be the fashionable thing to do, but I’ll do it here instead …

‘Made in Chelsea’ turns out to be Kidnapped from Kensington.‘200 to 300 miles’ tripped at 400, just as well I took the credit card for The Full Chelsea Kensington.The £2 coffee and complimentary croissant rang up as £2.40 by the time the VAT went on.
I won’t mention that the hammer was dropped far more than occasionally as Joby and JP appeared to be in some form of competition for Jamie’s ‘Lay By Water Boy Crown’ giving plenty of opportunity for any lost ground to be made up. For those interested it was an easy 3-2 victory to Joby, look out Jamie. Another disappoint on the day, although not advertised as part of the original package, was the absence of an ice cream stop. The truth in the thread was it did in fact brighten up, between the showers, and we didn’t get too wet.

That confusing two finger five finger signal meant I was splitting at the M25, thanks Joby and JP I enjoyed your company and on balance a great day was had.

“Kidnapped from Kensington” is actually a pretty good name for the rideout! But then we’d miss out on the Made in chelsea youtube gold

3/2 Art!!! I bet you did’nt see any young ladies on this one, like you saw at the icecream stop on mine lol

Oh yes we did but they were getting on a bit, must have been at least 17 :w00t:

[quote]
Art (27/06/2012)

Oh yes we did but they were getting on a bit, must have been at least 17 :w00t:

but were they as wet:blush::laugh: