Made in Chelsea - Essex Edition 31/07/2022 CANCELLED

I’m Made in Chelsea but sometimes The Only Way is Essex.

Meet at The Original Tea Hut at 09:30 for a 10:00 departure. Will most likely head towards Finchingfield for lunch then take in some more of the finest Essex tarmac before heading home. I ride a distinctive green and black CBR600RR with bright yellow leathers so I’m easy to spot.

Usual drill, don’t ride like an idiot, don’t film and always observe proper rideout etiquette.

Pace will be steady.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to be there - but won’t be able to stay out too late.

Nice one. There’ll be lots of places to shoot off early.

Would love to but I’ll be joining the passport queue at Folkestone. Have a good one.

Forecast is for rain in Essex so I’m cancelling. Maybe next week.

1 Like

You’re looking at the wrong information play the animation here

There’s only 0.1mm of rain at 10am then onwards its clear, unless you’re planning to stay out until 7pm.

Disappointed in Essex

It looked like I was going to get rained on all round the M25 so didn’t fancy that. Hard to predict as the weather is changeable.

There was a very light shower, more refreshing than wetter. The road south of Finchingfield to Barfield and Great Dunmow was closed, The Green was deserted, Bosworth’s Tea Rooms is now Winner’s Restaurant & Bar and I would have been better off going to Spec Savers because I completely misread the sign. From Finchingfield I rode the long way round to The Bungalow Cafe that was heaving. As requested @Jay some photographs

1 Like

Rain put people off?
Nice looking diner. I’ve not seen it before.

Did anyone flirt with you at the Bungalow?

Pay attention, the flirting was advertised at Winners Restaurant & Bar, what used to be Bosworth’s at Finchingfield.

There was no flirting at Winners but at the Bungalow Cafe a young lady read the ‘Used & Abused’ sticker on the back of The 250 and asked if it refereed to me or the bike? I suspect she was taking the piss rather than flirting and before you ask I told her I was ‘Used’ and the bike ‘Abused’ which got a curious, mildly erotic, reaction :wink:

2 Likes

Of course. What do you expect with that sticker next to the “Iron Butt” sticker.

1 Like

Never saw it like that :dizzy_face: