Lydden Hill Trackday 8th May

I was looking to do this, but the Mrs has booked the day (not at Lyddon before anyone asks :)) first.

Since I’m in the doghouse already, I’m not pushing it…

not long to go now:D bike all sorted for track

OMG!!! hoftys gonna risk getting it dirty:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Got a mate or two doing this one so may pop down for a look see.

haha more likely i’ll be taking it home in parts :pinch:

Don’t forget to take your dustbin then lol:P

Blingtastic! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, so to speak.

(All booked in, pensioners group. Got me wets ready, judging by the forecasts looks like we may be needing 'em. And it’s ok Daz, managed to get myself a lift ta :stuck_out_tongue: )

(All booked in, pensioners group. Got me wets ready, judging by the forecasts looks like we may be needing 'em. And it’s ok Daz, managed to get myself a lift ta :stuck_out_tongue: )
[/quote]

Weather forecast is Grey & Cloud here; http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2159

Fingers crossed as it did say the dreaded R word at the start of the week!

I can’t make this one but I do intend to have ago this year Have fun guys

After changing so many parts and doing 2 TDs this week, my bike still has a mystery misfire - for this reason, I’m out.

Blimey Pete, how do you manage to cram in so many TDs? 3 in one week - that’s just plain greedy!

Tennyroad, shame you’re being kept away by mechanical gremlins - and losing the £90 track fee must be a real sickener. Oh well, weather forecast is touch and go so you may be escaping a soaking at least. Sorry not to be seeing you matey.

BTW what’s with your avatar pics? Seem to be rocketing backwards in time - will we be seeing one of you in a pram next? :hehe:

Dhofty, have you got wets? Supposed to be dodgy weather tomorrow - you’re welcome to take mine in the van if you want?

Cheers for offer mate but got wets with me but not fitted. Will see how day goes

well the wets were needed and fitted - nice to chat again md , was a good days spectating - heres a few of the heroes in action

Blimey, I’ve not seen a thread so wide since someone posted a photo of a LB ladies backside.

lol - dunno what happened there , tried to edit it to get them in line vertically but gave up :slight_smile:

spaces or a carriage return between your /img and the next img would help!

sure did :smiley:

we want more pics boys :stuck_out_tongue:

few more here

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/gwh822/lydden%2008-05-10/