London Newbie

If you mean AndyPanther69 then yes thats the man :smiley:

Attachments

andy-p-1.jpg

lol :laugh: :laugh:

You thought his hair was long last week, look at it in his avatar :laugh: ā€¦ Hey and those sausage fingers are bigger than what you flout about young man :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant believe i post for the first time and suffer verbal abuse and blatant thread hijacking

Westie only gets away with it cos he is built like a brick sh1t house and has links with managment :smiley:

I am off to the tyre threads now to gain some knowledge :w00t:

check out the ones on track day pressures! very informative :smiley: plus a usefull thread on what grip glue to use :w00t::smiley:

Hi & welcome to LB :smiley:

Sorry love - here you are - a pic of you to get it back on track :wink:

o boy somebody is going to pay the price for releasing these pics.

Blame the photographer or the guy who decided to wear a Pink Panther suit but dont blame poor lil innocent me - Grim made me do it :w00t::wink:

no not you, well yes as it goes 50% your fault now, the person knows who SHE is.

Oh Debz I think youā€™re in trouble, just wait until he sees it :D:D:D:D Shame we havenā€™t got sound to go with the photo LOLOLOL

An evening with debz would send anyone to sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

I am just going to look for the photos of you two asleep on the ferry comming back from the IOM at 4am (Dribbling and snoring)

Back soon :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, I wore you out that evening - thats why I keep a toyboy :P:P

Remember I have more pics - that crack in the shower door was fortunate :smiley:

pmsl :smiley: